- ARKANSAS: Voters Have Crack at Ballot. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33494, p7
The article reports on the scheduled balloting of voters to decide on two bond-related constitutional amendments of the General Assembly in Arkansas in November 2012.
- Senator's deregulation bill has troubling effective date. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30273, p1
Reports on Senator Frank Murkowski's plans to make his bill proposing changes to the tax code's treatment of public power bonds apply to all sales of power after November 8, 1997. Key points in the proposed legislation; Market participants' reactions to and speculations concerning the bill.
- Change to Tax Exemption for Nonprofit Bonds Would Hurt the Economy. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;10/17/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33997, p1
The article focuses on a report released by the market research form IHS Global Inc. for the National Association of Health and Educational Facilities Finance Authorities regarding the elimination of tax exemption for bonds used by nonprofit organizations. The report reveals that the proposal...
- Puerto Rico House Bill Would Put TRANS Under New York Jurisdiction. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2014, p35
The article reports that Jaime PorellÃ³ BorÃ¡s, president of the House of Representatives of Puerto Rico, has introduced a bill that would subject the country's tax and revenue anticipation notes (TRANS) to New York State law as of September 2014. Topics covered include information on the...
- STANDARD YARN WEIGHT SYSTEM. // Crochet!;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p79
A chart is presented that lists the standard yarn weight system.
- BUSINESS PRESS POLL. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13
A graph is presented that shows the results of a poll on state and national elections in the U.S. in November 2010.
- CONFERENCE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Mar2011 Supplement, Vol. 26, p6
A chart is presented that lists presentations for the Interphex 2011 conference including Continuous Manufacturing: a Regulatory Perspective by Francis Godwin, Multivariate Data Analysis by Tony Wang, and Operational Strategies for Lean Sigma Manufacturing by Michael Schickler.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented which lists several companies and their loan details and ratings actions, including Bally Technologies Inc., Exide Technologies Inc. and Smart Balance Inc.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;9/15/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p11
A chart is presented which lists top ten advancers and decliners of loan markets, including Movie Gallery Inc., Star Tribune and United Subcontractors Inc.