Texas Tax Revenue Rises, But Economic Troubles Persist
- Sales tax free weekend is August 17-19. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);8/9/2007, Vol. 100 Issue 32, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by State Comptroller Susan Combs on the changes in the annual sales tax holiday in Texas.
- Susan Combs Distributes $459 Million in Local Sales Tax. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);6/25/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p1
The article presents an announcement from Texas comptroller Susan Combs regarding the $1.8 billion sales tax collected by the state in May 2008, which is higher by 4.7 percent than the May 2007 collection.
- Burnet sales tax allocation falls 7 percent in February. Freeman, Michael // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);2/16/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 7, p2A
The article reports on the statistics released by Texas Comptroller Susan Combs which shows a 7.47 percent decrease of sales tax revenue allocation in Burnet County, Texas, and a 6.22 percent allocation increase for Llano County in February 2010.
- Sales tax revenue mixed. Troxtell, Adam // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/14/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 46, p8A
The article presents information on a report released by Susan Combs, Comptroller of Texas which highlights the mixed sales tax revenue generated in several counties in Texas including Llano County and Burnet County.
- Hays' sales tax climbs from 2009. Barton, Bob // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);5/19/2010, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p1D
The article offers information on the announcement Susan Combs, the Comptroller at Hays County in Texas regarding the increase of the county's sales tax receipts in May 2010, which is considered over 17% higher than the sales tax receipt rate in May 2009.
- TEXAS: Combs: Sales Tax Tops $2B. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/21/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33915, p9
The article informs that Susan Combs, Comptroller of Texas, has said that the sales tax revenues of the state have increased by four percent totaled 2.15 billion U.S. dollars in April 2013.
- TEXAS: Sales Tax Streak Goes On. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/18/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33600, p9
The article reports that sales tax collection in Texas for September 2011 amounts to 1.76 billion dollars which according to Comptroller Susan Combs shows that collections in the state increase.
- Texas sales tax collections up for May. Wimmer, Leslie // Fort Worth Business Press;6/14/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that Texas Comptroller Susan Combs announced that the state collected 1.78 billion U.S. dollars worth of sales tax revenues in May 2010.
- Whitney, Hill Co. tax rebates dollars rise in Nov. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);12/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p9
The article presents a report from Texas comptroller Susan Combs which reveals that the November 2010 state sales tax revenue is up by 8.7 percent compared to November 2009.