Munis End Short Week Flat; Treasuries Suffer
- Munis Weaker in Light Secondary Trading. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p2
The article reports on the securities trading activity of the municipal market in the U.S. February 4, 2011.
- Munis Unchanged to Slightly Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33293, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds in the municipal market in the U.S. on April 1, 2010.
- California Water District's $420M Taxable Offering Tops Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/5/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33293, p7
The article offers news briefs related to municipal securities trading in the U.S. including the sale of San Diego Public Facilities Finance Authority's 167 million dollars water and sewer system revenue bonds, the trading of Stanford University's 235.5 million dollars revenue bonds, and the...
- Munis Mostly Unchanged With Retail Sidelined. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33332, p2
The article reports on the securities trading at the municipal market in the U.S. on June 11, 2010.
- Munis Mostly Flat With Firmer Tone. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/19/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33301, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds at the securities trading of the municipal market in the U.S. on April 16, 2010.
- Munis Weaker Amid Light Secondary Activity. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33393, p2
The article reports on the municipal market amidst the light secondary trading in the U.S. on October 1, 2010.
- Lack of Activity and Participants Dog Munis. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;7/5/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33543, p2
The article reports on the lack of trading participants that triggered the slow movement of the municipal bonds (munis) in the U.S.
- Municipal Market Takes Stock of Week's Volume. Barnett, Chip; Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;11/19/2015, p1
Municipal bonds traders were looking to put most of the week's hefty primary issuance behind them on Thursday as they waited for last few deals to come to market ahead of next week's holiday-shortened session.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/17/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34461, p1
A chart on municipal bonds in the U.S. for 2016 is presented which includes securities prices, visible supply and MuniCenter List.