Mutual Funds Enjoy Their Biggest Gain in 4 Months
- Inflows Shrink to $474M While Money Funds Lose $2B a Week. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p32
The article reports on the decline of municipal mutual funds inflow to 474 million dollars while tax-exempt money funds sheds an average of two billion dollars a week in the U.S.
- Mutual Fund Investors Adjust Attitudes. Seymour, David // Bond Buyer;8/23/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33370, p1
The article reports on the 927.1 million dollars net inflow of municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. for the week ended August 18, 2010.
- Weekly Reporters Post $895 Mfflion in New Cash as Inflows Rebound. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;2/22/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33269, p7
The article reports that the figures of municipal bond mutual funds as of February 17, 2010 is worth 895.3 million dollars in new cash from investors in the U.S.
- Inflows Dwindle to Lowest Pace Since January 2009. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;10/18/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33399, p7
The article reports on the weak performance of the municipal bond mutual fund industry in the U.S. since January 2009.
- Outflows Slowing, Though Losses Still Historically High. SEYMOUR, DAN // Bond Buyer;2/22/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33470, p7
The article analyzes the trend of the outflow of money from the municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S.
- New Year Sees Inflows; Four-Week Average Is $1.15B. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;1/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33247, p7
The article reports on the financial performance of municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. in 2010, depicting a weekly inflow of 481.4 million dollars for the week ended January 6 and a monthly inflow of 1.15 billion dollars for four weeks.
- Munis Weaker After $1.2B Cat Fund Bonds Sell. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;2/23/2016, p10
The article presents information on the weakening of top-quality municipal bonds in early activity in the U.S., and mentions projections on the supply of municipal bonds following the sale of Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund.
- Unfazed Retail Investors Keep Funds on the Positive Side. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;5/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33313, p29
The article reports on the confidence of retail investors in the U.S. to offer more cash into municipal bond mutual funds despite the panic that plagues most of the world's financial markets.
- A Retail Tug-of-War as Individual Bonds Conquer Funds in March. Alabano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/14/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33500, p7
The article offers developments related to individual municipal bonds and municipal mutual funds in the U.S. in March 2011.