Taxable TOBs Take The Stage
- Northeast Issuance Fell in 2013. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/25/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34065, p1
The article reports that U.S. Northeast issuers have sold 93.1 billion U.S. dollars of municipal bonds in 2013, which has decreased by 17.4 percent as compared to 2012. Topics discussed include 2013 Northeast statistics related to bond issuance in 11 states, Puerto Rico and the District of...
- Muni Market Grows in 2Q Along With Bank Holdings. Casey, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34380, p41
The article reports that the total amount of outstanding municipal securities in the U.S. market rose by 0.55 percent to 3.71 trillion U.S. dollars in the second quarter of 2015, while the holdings of U.S. banks expanded to 477 billion U.S. dollars. Topics covered include how bank holdings in...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33989, p1
The article lists the results of the sales of several U.S. securities including general obligation corporate purpose bonds, general obligation refunding bonds and bond anticipation notes along with financial services firms, school districts and banking firms.
- Groups Urge Bank Regulators To Make Munis High Quality Liquidity Assets. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/4/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34054, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Public Finance Network, public officials and municipal bond dealer groups have urged U.S. bank regulators to categorize municipal securities as high quality liquid assets (HQLA) as of February 2014. It mentions that the network has warned that the proposal to...
- Munis Flat and a Bit Weak as N.Y.C. Deals. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33477, p2
The article reports on the performance of government securities during the trading in the municipal market in the U.S. on March 4, 2011.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33670, p2
A table is presented which provides data related to bonds in the U.S. on February 27, 2012 including government securities prices, municipal bond index, and 30-day visible supply.
- Munis Slightly Firmer Amid Light Secondary. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33428, p2
The article reports on the market performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S.
- Treasury Gains Outshine Munis as Yields Dip. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33321, p2
The article reports on the decrease in the municipal market yields in the U.S. on May 21, 2010 which showed a much sharper gain in the Treasury market.
- Yields Decline as Slack Supply Supports Munis. Seymour, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p9
The article reports on the decline of Treasury yields by 4.90% as the municipal bonds have notched a good week with the governments' willingness to refrain from borrowing which means that investors with money to spend have to chase existing bonds in the secondary market in the U.S.