THAILAND: RISK SUMMARY
- RISK SUMMARY: TUNISIA. // Africa Monitor: North Africa Monitor;Jun2012, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p5
The article presents the risk assessment for Tunisia including the political tension, the decline of tourism industry, and the failure of Tunisiana to bid in acquiring 3G and fixed line services.
- Business Environment Outlook. // Egypt Tourism Report;Q2 2011, Issue 2, p36
The article offers a business environment outlook for travel and tourism in the Middle East and Africa for the second quarter of 2011. It examines security risk across three significant areas, namely, interstate conflict, terrorism and physical safety for expatriate workers, throughout major...
- Business Environment Outlook. // Turkey Tourism Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p36
The article discusses the business and security scenario of the tourist and travel industry of Turkey. Overall security risk rating for Turkey is 68, which is considered on the average when looking at the combined conflict risk, terrorism and physical safety ratings for the country. Although...
- Asia: Nepal. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p240
The article presents a risk assessment of the political and economic situation in Nepal as of January 2005. The civil war between the government and Maoist insurgents has lasted nine years and claimed around 10,000 victims. Due to the political situation, the tourism revenues of Nepal have been...
- The Americas: Dominican Republic. // Handbook of Country Risk 2005-2006;2005, p166
The article presents information on the Dominican Republic with emphasis on its economic condition as of January 2005. It has become the most popular tourist destination in the Caribbean area. The social indicators of the country is below the regional average. It provides a risk assessment of...
- Intelligence And Risk Analysis: Security Implications For Business And Tourism In Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Daniel, Ngboawaji // Journal of International Diversity;2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 4, p61
This work is an analytical treatise of intelligence gathering, risk analysis and the effects of insecurity as they affect businesses and tourism in Port Harcourt City, Niger Delta, Nigeria. The work started with the concept of intelligence as can be conceived by a layman and on the street and...
- Country Risk Summary: GUYANA. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p4
Provides a summary of the country risk faced by Guyana as of October 2004. Assessment of the political status of the country; Stability of banks interest rates; Increase in the number of tourist arrivals from January to August in the same year.
- Country Risk Summary: ST KITTS & NEVIS. // Latin America Monitor: Caribbean Monitor;Oct2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
Provides a summary of the country risk faced by Saint Kitts & Nevis as of October 2004. Overview of the political status of the country; Growth in the economy of Saint Kitts & Nevis; Contribution of the tourism industry to economic expansion.
- Tourists trust operators to assess risks. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/29/2005, Issue 2676, p8
Reports on the need for risk assessment in tour operators in high-risk areas in Great Britain.