GE Arranges $90M CF for Guardian Health
- Lender Renews E-Loan's LOC. Muolo, Paul // National Mortgage News;01/08/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p1
Reports on GE Capital Corp.'s renewal of a $50 million line of credit to Dublin, California-based E-Loan Inc. Availability of the line of credit for borrowings for interim financing of mortgage loans; E-Loan's other sources of financing.
- GE Capital Provides $75 Million Asset-Based Credit Facility for Acme Lift. // Rental Equipment Register;Oct2012, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the 75 million U.S. dollar asset-based credit facility provided by GE Capital to Acme Lift Co. LLC that will be used to refinance its existing debt and support future growth. Acme Lift Co. President and Chief Operating Officer Steve Nadelman points to their business model...
- Dayton Amends Credit Facility. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/23/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p6
This article reports on an agreement signed by Dayton Superior with lenders to amend its credit facility in 2009. The credit facility of the U.S. concrete supplier includes a term loan and a revolving credit. Led by General Electric Capital, the group of lenders allowed the extension of the...
- UBS, GECC Shop ILC Recap; Junior Capital To Take Out 2nd Lien, Mezz. J. M. // Bank Loan Report;6/19/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p2
The article reports that UBS Corp. and GE Capital Inc. hit the market with a $300 million credit facility in support of a recapitalization for ILC Industries Inc. by its majority shareholder. The deal for ILC includes a $30 million, six-year revolver, and a $270 million, six-and-a-half-year...
- One Class in HE Deal Downgraded. // National Mortgage News;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p38
Reports that Class B1 of GE Capital home equity loan pass-through certificates series 1997-HE2 has been downgraded from CCC to C by Fitch Ratings.
- Digital switch coin found. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;10/29/2009, Vol. 305 Issue 19, p6
The article reports that Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. has secured about 100 million dollars worth line of credit for the conversion of cinemas to digital. The line of credit, funded by the GE Capital Media's Communications & Entertainment business and the Societe Generale Corporate and...
- GE auto lease unit hums, eyes new growth engine. Durgin, Hillary // Crain's Chicago Business;12/20/93, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the plan of General Electric Capital Auto Financial Services (GEAFS) to launch a national program leasing cars to consumers with blemished credit histories. Clout as the largest independent auto lessor in the United States; Risk of the market; Comments from industry analysts.
- GE Rewards MasterCard hits goal of a million accounts. Kleege, Stephen // American Banker;11/17/93, Vol. 158 Issue 220, p12
Reports on the attainment of GE Rewards MasterCard of its goal of one million accounts. Subsidiary of GE Capital Corporation; Comparison with the sales of AT&T Universal Card and Motors MasterCard.
- GE Capital launches small-business college. // Fairfield County Business Journal;5/1/95, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p24
Reports on the launching of the GE Capital Small Business College by GE Capital's Community Small Business Development Group. Goals of the college; Fees; Program; Topics; Contact information.