- Price Talk on CKE HY Deal Hits 11.5%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p9
The article reports on the junk bond offer of CKE Restaurants, a Carpinteria, California based operator of fast food restaurants.
- CKE's $600M HY Deal on Deck. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p16
The article reports on the issuance of junk bonds totaling 600 million U.S. dollars to fund the leveraged buyout of CKE Restaurants.
- Lots Of Talk, Few Prices. // High Yield Report;03/01/99, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
Cites developments in the high yield junk bond market in the United States, in the fourth week of February 1999. Includes PepsiCo Inc.'s plans to sell series B senior notes to mature in the year 2000; CKE Restaurants Inc.'s plans to repay its outstanding debt with 10-year notes; Jupiter LTD.'s...
- CKE Takes the High Yield Road in LBO. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p1
The article looks at Apollo Global Management LLC's buyout of fast food restaurants operator CKE Restaurants Inc. in California. It mentions that the Bank of America Corp., Merrill Lynch and Co., and Barclays PLC financed the acquisition with a combination of both loans and high yield bonds....
- CKE pairs Carl's Long John Silver's in dual-brand tests. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p2
Reports on CKE Restaurants Inc.'s launching of the first three Carl's Jr.-Long John Silver's test outlets in Alpine, Calif. Plan to open a second unit in San Marcos, Calif. on June 1995; Financial performance of CKE for the fourth quarter of 1994.
- CKE converts Rally's unit to Carl's Jr. Junior. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/28/96, Vol. 30 Issue 42, p2
Reports on CKE Restaurants Inc.'s plans for a second unit of a Carl's Jr. Junior prototype in a converted Rally's double-drive-thru sight in suburban Burbank, California.
- Testing 1, 2. // Franchise Times;Sep97, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p6
Reports on CKE Restaurants' plan to open two test sites as part of its acquisition of Hardee's. Combination of products of the Carl's Jr. and Hardee's chains.
- The CKE saga: Turnaround triumph, explosive growth. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;08/03/98, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p44
Discusses the business success of CKE Restaurants Inc. Number of restaurants in the United States; Expansion and financial rebound due to restructuring; Virtues of flagship fastfood concept called Carl's Jr.; Menu offerings. INSETS: CKE Restaurants Inc. (corporate profile).;Foley's menu: Is...
- Foley connection: Co-op of execs share common goal. Liddle, Alan // Nation's Restaurant News;08/03/98, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p80
Features restaurant executives who have made CKE Restaurants Inc. a profitmaking concern. William P. Foley II; C. Thomas Thompson; Andrew F. Puzder; Edward J. Dewey; James J. Gillespie; Joseph N. Stein; James T. Holder; Wendy Beck; Richard A. Peabody; Gary R. Nelson; Daniel D. Lane; Terry...