Pricing on Vision Solutions, Hearthside Loans Widens
- Business Briefs. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jul2010, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p12
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. including Hearthside Food Solutions' acquisition of Consolidated Biscuit Co. and Golden Temple Inc., ConAgra Foods Inc. acquisition of American Pie LLC and AB Mauri Fleischmann's pledge to sponsor two lounges for the participants of the IBIE.
- Hearthside Food Expands in Mich. // Food Processing (00156523);May2011, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the plan of Hearthside Food Solutions LLC to expand its facilities in the cities of Kentwood and Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Rabobank Shops $245M TL for Hearthside Food. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p23
The article reports on a term loan being arranged by Rabobank to finance Hearthside Food Solutions' acquisition of Consolidated Biscuit Co. and Golden Temple's cereal division.
- Hearthside Prices $300M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p28
The article reports on 300 million U.S. dollars in bonds sold by baked foods provider Hearthside Food to finance its one billion U.S. dollar buyout by financial services company Goldman Sachs and private equity firm Vester Capital Partners as of April 28, 2014.
- Hearthside Loan Terms Set; HY Talk Emerges. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/28/2014, p15
The article reports on Hearthside Food Solutions'665 million U.S. dollar first-lien loan offer whose recommitments are due on April 28, 2014 and is package that includes 565 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan priced at Libor plus 350 basis points.
- Vestar & Goldman-Backed Hearthside Gobbles European Snack Bars with VSI Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/25/2015, p3
The article reports on Hearthside Food Solutions' acquisition of Dutch nutrition bar maker VSI and purchase of a nutrition bar facility owned by Post Holdings Inc. in Boise, Idaho.
- Goldman Sachs & Vestar Close Hearthside Deal. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/9/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p13
The article reports that investment banking firm Goldman Sachs and private equity firm Vestar Capital Partners closed a deal for independent bakery and grain-based food and snacks manufacturer Hearthside Food Solutions, wherein the two buyers will own equal stakes in Hearthside.
- Hearthside to Purchase European Bar Manufacturer. // Nutraceuticals World;Oct2015, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p30
The article informs that Hearthside Food Solutions will acquire food producer VSI and will also acquire nutritional supplement bar production facility in Boise, Idaho, to expand company's bar categories in the U.S. and Europe.
- Hearthside Launching $675M Buyout Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;4/14/2014, p5
The article offers information on the 675-million-dollar first-lien credit facility that will be launched by Hearthside Food Solutions to help fund its buyout by Goldman Sachs and Vestar Capital Partners in 2014.