Medical Staffing to Sell Via Chapter 11
- Medical Staffing to Sell Via Chapter 11. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p9
The article reports on the sale of Medical Staffing Network Holdings as it files for relief under Chapter 11.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // MondayMorning;7/12/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p5
The article offers news briefs related to business enterprises in the U.S. Medical Staffing Network Holdings Inc. has agreed to sell itself to its secured lenders for 84.1 million dollars. Vaximm Holding AG will start an experimental cancer vaccine in patients. Biogen Idec Inc. and Orphan...
- Florida medical staffing company opens office in Salt Lake City. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/3/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the business opening of Medical Staffing Network Inc. in Salt Lake City, Utah. Business hours; Services offered by the company.
- To File or Not to File. Bluebond, Sheri A. // ABA Journal;Jul99, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p66
Talks about the effects of a bankruptcy filing on a business transfer. Factors that might make a bankruptcy filing beneficial to warrant the additional expense and inconvenience in a given case; Implications of the commencement of any case under the United States Bankruptcy Code; Impact of an...
- Largest healthcare staffing firms. Moon, Susanna // Modern Healthcare;7/19/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p32
Presents a list of top healthcare staffing firms in the U.S., based on their generated revenue from 2002 to 2003. AMN Healthcare; Medical Staffing Network; CompHealth; Favorite Nurses.
- Critical care perspectives. Ericksen, Anne Baye // Healthcare Traveler;May2005, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p18
Recounts stories of mobile critical care nurses in the U.S. Information on the experience of Althea Heatwole, a registered nurse on assignment with Boca Raton, Florida-based Medical Staffing Network; Overview of the experiences of Cindy Gibson, a registered nurse with InteliStaf Travel;...
- Bargain hunting. Weber, Toby // Telephony;8/13/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 7, p36
Cites the difficulty of buying assets from bankrupt communications companies in the United States. Reasons for the difficulty of buying assets; Description of the process of filing for bankruptcy; Details on the auction procedures carried out by bankrupt companies.
- Bankruptcy court a deals-happening place. Kirchheimer, Barbara // Modern Healthcare;02/19/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p4
Focuses on the use of the United States Bankruptcy Court as a place for buyers and sellers of hospitals. Advantage of going through bankruptcy; Information on the agreement of Vanguard Health Systems to buy PMH Health Resources; Plan of LifePoint Hospitals to enter the bankruptcy trend.
- Dinuba's Alta District Hospital to sell. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/14/2003, Issue 323059, p1
Reports that the voters of Dinuba, California has approved the sale of bankrupt Alta District Hospital. Amount of deposit provided by the company purchasing the facility; Selling price of the hospital.