Court Okays Fairfield Residential Restructuring
- Fairfield Residential Files Chapter 11. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 51, p12
The article probes into residential construction company Fairfield Residential's filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. According to the firm, it has formed an agreement with lender groups for its restructuring. The reorganization...
- BANKRUPTCY. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on the plan of Sbarro Inc. to file a joint plan of reorganization to exit the Chapter 11 bankruptcy which could result to decrease of its debt from 295 to 110 million dollars.
- Retail REIT rents down. Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/28/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 52, p2
The article offers news briefs related to real estate investments in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Business condition at Urstadt Biddle Properties Inc. remains stable despite a decline in base rent collection. Clearview Investment Management Inc. acquires the partially-built Southport Green...
- Metaldyne Files for Bankruptcy, Looks to Sell Businesses. // Modern Casting;Jul2009, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Plymouth, Michigan-based Metaldyne Corp. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy to address monetary needs and facilitate a restructuring, which will include the sale of the majority of its remaining assets. Metalcasting facilities that were closed by Metaldyne where located...
- Court approves chapter 11 plan for GSI Group. // Medical Device Daily;6/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 106, p4
The article reports on the approval of the final fourth modified joint Chapter II plan of reorganization for the GSI Group by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware.
- Belle Foods Seeks to Reorganize. SPRINGER, JON // SN: Supermarket News;7/8/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 27/28, p6
The article reports on the corporate reorganization at supermarket chain Belle Foods and mentions that the company has filed a protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy code on July 1, 2013.
- Need to Know Bankruptcy Concepts. Conaway, David H. // Credit & Financial Management Review;2014, p5
The article presents bankruptcy concepts that affect creditors in business insolvencies in the U.S. It discusses the difference between Chapter 11 bankruptcy and Chapter 7 bankruptcy and the factors that must be considered when doing business with a Chapter 11 debtor. It offers information on...
- Getting a Fresh Start After Chapter II. Douglass, Kevin // New Jersey CPA;Mar/Apr2010, p18
The article focuses on the codification of fresh-start accounting at the U.S. Financial Accounting Standards Board Accounting Standards Codification 852 (FASB ASC 852) called "Reorganizations." It offers information on the determination of fresh-start accounting that applies to a company...
- Xerium Files Prepackaged Bankruptcy Plan. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p12
This article announces the filing by Xerium Technologies Inc. of Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware on March 30, 2010. The prepackaged reorganization plan of the company was approved by most of its lenders. There are 32 Xerium manufacturing...