Cott to Price $375M in Junk Bonds
- Five Issuers Price $1.57B in New HY. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on five companies which have issued 1.57 billion U.S. dollars in new junk bonds, namely, Peabody Energy Corp., Cott Beverages, Cardtronics, Elan Corp. and PetroQuest Energy. It notes that Peabody Energy, which issued 650 million dollars in senior notes due 2010, will use the...
- Cott to get you. Kelley, Kristine Portno // Beverage Industry;Apr95, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p47
Focuses on Cott Corporation, a company established in 1991 which operates plants in Canada but works with co-packers in the US. Statistics on the profit of the company; Products; Product development and the competition of the company with other companies; Cott's success story; Its future plans. ...
- Cott Corp. acquires private label juice maker Cliffstar Corp. // Beverage Industry;Aug2010, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Dunkirk, New York-based private label manufacturer of shelf-stable juices, Cliffstar Corp., by Mississauga, Ontario-based beverage company Cott Corp.
- Value-driven drinks in hot-fill PET. // Packaging Digest;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p6
The article evaluates the Chadwick Bay beverages from Cliffstar Corp.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.
- Junk market conditions said to be near perfect. Bender, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p16
Reports on the growth of the junk bonds market in the United States. Factors creating the near-perfect condition of the market; Top high-yield debt deals as of June 24, 1997; Growth of the junk bonds market in Europe; Expansion of Rule 144A; Excesses of the inflows into the high-yield mutual funds.
- Rhodia, Impress Occupy Europe, as US Buys Up Deal Deluge. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;5/26/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p11
Presents an update on the high-yield market in the United States, as of May 25, 2003.