Citi to Shop InVentiv TL Next Week
- Metris Gets $125M Loan Commitment. Kuykendall, Lavonne // American Banker;4/2/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 63, p11
Reports that credit card issuer Metris Cos. Inc. has obtained a $125 million term loan commitment from Thomas H. Lee Equity Fund IV LP, which is owned by the Boston private equity firm Thomas H. Lee Co. Provisions of the term loan; Factors that can influence the ability of Metris to draw on the...
- LOAN NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;4/29/2013, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p2
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. as of April 29, 2013. HCA increases the price of its proposed term loan to $2.373 billion from $1.25 billion on April 23. Compucom Systems seeks $830 million of debt backings with $1.1 billion buyout by Thomas H. Lee Partners. Houston, Texas- based...
- All Is Not Clear in This Debt Exchange. Holman, Kelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/29/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 21, p1
The article focuses on Clear Channel Communications Inc.'s debt exchange offer after its joint acquisition by Bain Capital LLC and Thomas H. Lee Partners LP. It is stated that lending groups including Citigroup Inc. and Deutsche Bank AG, are not willing to be a part of the de-leveraging exchange...
- Clear Channel Transaction Settled. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p14
The article reports on the settlement of the dispute among Thomas H. Lee Partners, Bain Capital Partners, and a bank lending group over the financing of a transaction involving the takeover of Clear Channel Communications. It states that after the settlement, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Morgan...
- Corrections & Clarification. // San Diego Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p2
A correction to the article on Thomas H. Lee Partners LP in the November 27, 2006 issue of the periodical is presented.
- Today's Transactions: THL Takes a Piece of Party City. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/11/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p7
The article reports on the decision of Party City Corp. to sell a majority stake to private equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners (THL) for 2.6 billion dollars.
- Tom Lee wants another go at a mezzanine debt fund. Kosman, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/25/99, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p5
Reports that Tom Lee's Thomas H. Lee Co. is preparing to launch a $1 billion mezzanine debt fund that will invest alongside the firm's buyout fund. Background information on company's earlier settlement of two lawsuits related to mezzanine funds; General outlook on the market.
- Putnam bucks image by trying alternatives. Gabriel Jr., Frederick P. // Pensions & Investments;1/10/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p34
Reports on Putnam Investments' strategy in courting investors for its a private equity Internet fund in the United States. Putnam's partnership with Thomas H. Lee Co.; Speculations on Putnam's possible entry into the hedge fund market.
- Flex time. Geran, Monica // Interior Design;May98, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p312
Focuses on interior decorating, while highlighting the design of the Thomas H. Lee Capital company's satellite office in New York State, New York, by designers DD Allen with Michael Pierce. How did Thomas H. Lee and the designers met; Location of the building which the designers were asked to...