Banks Road Show $1.2B Fidelity HY Deal
- Fidelity's HY Deal Hits Today. // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the 1.2-billion junk bond released by Fidelity National Information Services.
- FIS First-Quarter Profit to Miss Estimates. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;2/25/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F308, p6
Brief information is given about the financial performance of Fidelity National Information Services Inc. which says its first-quarter 2011 earnings are expected to fall below analysts' estimates.
- FIS Promotes Its NYCE Ahead of Durbin Enactment. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;5/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 69, p1
The article focuses on the first-quarter 2011 financial performance of Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Inc. which reported a net income of $96.1 million and the outlook for FIS' NYCE Payments Network in light of U.S. debit interchange rules.
- Appetite for Tech Growing, FIS Says. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;7/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 112, p7
The article discusses the financial performance of Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (FIS), the company's deal with United Bancshares Inc., and FIS' second-quarter 2011 net income of $129.3 million.
- FIS Profit Rises with Revenue. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;7/20/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 111, p11
The article reports that the banking technology company Fidelity National Information Services Inc. announced a 36 percent increase in corporate profits in the second quarter of 2011 compared to the same period of 2010.
- Fidelity National Deal Story Juices Stock. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;5/7/2010, Vol. 175 Issue F317, p8
The article reports that shares of banking technology provider Fidelity National Information Services increased more than 15 percent after "The Wall Street Journal" reported that the private-equity firm Blackstone Group LP was discussing purchasing the company.
- FIS Swings to a Profit, Says Core Processing Demand Up. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;2/9/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 22, p7
The article discusses the financial performance of Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Inc., a core processing technology company that reported $112.3 million in net revenue in fourth-quarter 2010. The competition between FIS and Fiserv Inc. for market share is noted. The outlook for...
- FIS Makes Sensible Match with mFoundry Purchase. Wisniewski, Mary // American Banker;2/ 1/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F305, p11
The article discusses Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) financial services technology company's purchase of mobile banking and payments company mFoundry. The article notes FIS expects to pay $120 million in cash for the California-based company. It also notes financial executives'...
- ACI to Buy Online Resources, FIS to Buy mFoundry. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;2/ 1/2013, Vol. 178 Issue F305, p4
The article reports ACI Worldwide plans to buy the online banking and payments company Online Resources Corp. and Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) agreed to increase its interest in mFoundry mobile banking and payments company to 100 percent. The article notes the amount of each cash...