Golub Sweetens Syncsort Term Loan
- Golub Partners Prices $411M CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p19
The article reports on a 411 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation priced by Golub Capital Partners supported by broadly syndicated loans.
- Golub Plans $503M Middle Market CLO. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p33
The article reports on the issuance of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) amounting to 502.51 million dollars by finance company Golub Capital Partners in 2013.
- Golub Capital Floats BDC. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p11
The article reports on the decision of Golub Capital to join business development firms by floating its Golub Capital BDC Inc. in an initial public offering (IPO) worth 103 million U.S. dollars.
- Golub Expands into Late-Stage Lending. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/22/2014, p14
The article reports that credit asset manager Golub Capital has appointed Peter Fair as managing director and Robert Sverbilov as director, and opened an office in San Francisco, California as part of its expansion into late-stage lending as of September 2014.
- Lender of the Year. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p39
The article reports on the outstanding performance of New York-based Golub Capital in 2008. A reservoir of capital was built by the firm securing an estimated 400 million U.S. dollars of equity capital and closing two collateralized loan obligation vehicles. According to president and founder...
- Market Sezz: Where's the Mezz? Fugazy, Danielle // Bank Loan Report;1/12/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the performance of mezzanine and equity deals in the U.S. According to Andy Steuerman, senior managing director at Golub Capital, very few private equity firms will do equity and mezzanine deal, because they want senior lending. Steuerman adds that if mezzanine providers...
- Golub Goes for Pizza. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/21/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p21
This article reports on the decision of Golub Capital to finance the acquisition of Spartan Foods of America by private equity firm Linsalata Capital Partners in the U.S. in 2009. The middle market debt firm provided 20.5 million U.S. dollars and a small equity investment to the deal. Spartan...
- Lender of the Year: GOLUB CAPITAL. K. M. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p64
The article presents information on various deals of Golub Capital in 2008. New York-based Golub Capital continued to build a reservoir of capital, securing roughly $400 million of equity capital. The firm closed two collateralized loan obligation vehicles, each $300 million in size and arranged...
- Cortec Backs Katena Buyout. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/5/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p16
The article reports that private equity firm Cortec Group, along with Golub Capital, backed a management buyout of ophthalmic surgery instrument manufacturer Katena Products. A total of 23.5 million U.S. dollars in debt financing was provided by Golub Capital to finance the deal. Cortec backed...