Fidelity Prices Downsized $1.1B HY Deal
- FIS Issues $150M in Add-On Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p6
The article focuses on the add-on junk bonds issued by Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) via an existing tranche in December 2011.
- Fidelity's HY Deal Hits Today. // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the 1.2-billion junk bond released by Fidelity National Information Services.
- Banks Road Show $1.2B Fidelity HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p12
The article reports that 1.2 billion U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds will be released by Fidelity National Information Services.
- GLOBAL GROWTH GIVES FIS AN EDGE. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;2011 Fintech 100 Supplement, p9
The article focuses on financial technology company Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) which has its corporate headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida. The company's revenue from financial services is $4.4 billion. FIS' purchase of Metavante Techologies in 2009 and Metavant's role in...
- Morning Scan: Citi Holdings Is No Longer Breaking Bad; SunGard Sale Dissected. Peters, Andy // American Banker;8/14/2015, Vol. 180 Issue F321, p1
The article reports on the rise in the profits of Citigroup Inc. in 2015. Topics discussed include minority stakes of the bank Citigroup Inc. in various businesses, Mexican auto supplier, and Mexican airline. Also being discussed is the acquisition of SunGard Data Systems Inc. by Fidelity...
- Fidelity Sees Growth in Homcbuilder Loans. // National Mortgage News;10/24/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p84
Reports on the financial performance of Fidelity Information Services Inc. for the second quarter of the year 2005 in Washington.
- FIS Swings to a Profit, Says Core Processing Demand Up. Johnson, Andrew // American Banker;2/9/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 22, p7
The article discusses the financial performance of Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Inc., a core processing technology company that reported $112.3 million in net revenue in fourth-quarter 2010. The competition between FIS and Fiserv Inc. for market share is noted. The outlook for...
- Fidelity Unit May Be Closing In on Fiserv. Bills, Steve // American Banker;10/27/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 207, p8
The article looks at how Fidelity National Information Services Inc., which is poised to spin off from its majority owner, reported double-digit earnings growth, and revenue gains that brought it close to its top rival, the market-leading financial vendor Fiserv Inc. Fidelity's 2006...
- Tech Provider Fidelity Tops Estimates. Bills, Steve // American Banker;10/28/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 208, p16
This article reports that the earnings of the bank information technology provider Fidelity National Information Services Inc. of Jacksonville, Florida exceeded expectations during the third quarter of 2008. The company's profit declined by 82 percent to 43.6 million dollars in comparison to the...