LNR Property Group Yanks Term Loan
- Banks Market $550M M&A Loan Deal. // Leveraged Finance News;4/11/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 15, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the financial sector in the U.S. Bank of America Corp. and Goldman Sachs & Co. has begun marketing a term loan worth 325 million dollars for LNR Property Corp. RBC Capital Markets Corp. is scheduled to kick off a 650 million dollars term loan syndication...
- LNR Property Term Loan Hits Market. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p2
The article reports on the LNR Property term loan B worth 325 million U.S. dollars to be marketed by Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Michael Foods Hungry for Refi/Divi Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p30
The article reports that as of February 2011, Goldman Sachs, Barclays and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are looking for lenders to provide Michael Foods with a an 840 million dollar term loan needed to pay a dividend to GS Capital Partners, its private equity owner, and to refinance existing debt.
- J. Crew HY Deal to Hit the Road Next Week. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p1
This article announces the plan of Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to launch a roadshow for a high yield bond offering for J. Crew.
- Top 50 Fund Groups. // Money Management Executive;10/31/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p11
The article lists the top 50 fund groups in the U.S. as of October 31, 2011 which includes, American Funds Inc., Goldman Sachs & Co., and Bank of America Corp.
- Banks to Shop $790M TLB, $430M Notes for Michael Foods. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
The article reports on the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs to market a 790 million U.S. dollar term loan B (TLB) and 430 million dollars in senior unsecured notes to support GS Capital Partners' acquisition of Minnetonka, Minnesota-based egg products producer Michael Foods.
- Justice Probing Whether Big Banks Have Unfair Advantage in Pricing Swaps. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;7/20/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p5
This article reports on the move by the U.S. Department of Justice to send information requests on credit default swaps (CDS) to banks such as Goldman Sachs and Bank of America. The Justice Departments wants to know whether major banks are doing unfair practices in CDS pricing. It explains that...
- Banks hired to lead Â£2.5bn Royal Mail IPO. Yarker, Jonathan // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/29/2013, p5
The article reports that British ministers have hired banks Goldman Sachs & Co. and Barclays PLC to manage initial public offering (IPO) of Great Britain's Royal Mail postal service. It states that Goldman Sachs & Co. will lead privatization of the Royal Mail and Barclays and Bank of America...
- Banks hired to lead Â£2.5bn Royal Mail IPO. Yarker, Jonathan // Fundweb;5/29/2013, p4
The article reports that banks Barclays PLC and Goldman Sachs & Co. have been selected by British ministers to manager initial public offering (IPO) of Great Britain's Royal Mail postal service. It states that the banks will get a fraction of their general fees for the work. It mentions that...