Postmedia Drives By with $275M HY Offering
- Postmedia Prices $275M in HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p4
The article reports that Postmedia Network has released high yield bonds totaling 275 million U.S. dollars.
- Wall Street Bemoans Junk Bonds' Fall From Favor with Investors. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p17
Reports the performance of junk bonds in the United States for year 1999. Impact of the weak performance of junk market on Wall Street players; Companies included in the top ranking list in the junk market; Factors affecting the market decline.
- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;07/12/99, Vol. 10 Issue 28, p12
Presents news briefs related to high yield issuance involving Cox Communications and AT&T as well as WinStar Communications.
- Cash infusion spurs mcleod on acquisition trail. // High Yield Report;09/06/99, Vol. 10 Issue 34, p1
Discloses the improvement in the price of local exchange carrier McLeod's junk bonds immediately after it received one billion dollars in cash infusion.
- SHORT TAKES ON HIGH YIELDS. // High Yield Report;06/26/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p8
Reports on high-yield bond activities by companies in the United States as of June 2000.
- Europe Gets a Deal at Last, US Gets Six. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p2
Features companies issuing junk bonds, as of December 3, 2001.
- Resurgent junk bonds a pricey credit for many. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;12/11/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 236, p21
Reports that junk bonds remain an expensive source of credit for many companies in the United States. Financing options preferred by noninvestment grade companies; Investments in high-yield mutual funds; Concerns over the lack of commitment market makers.
- Borgata Prices $800M in Two-Part Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p17
The article reports that high yield bonds amounting to 800 million U.S. dollars have been released by Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa.
- In the Driver's Chair. N. Y. // Editor & Publisher;Jan2014, Vol. 147 Issue 1, p9
The article discusses Canada's Postmedia Network restyled automotive product Driving which offers readers more than double the content. The Driving website covers breaking car news, car reviews and auto events with its team of journalists located across the country to provide a local feel to...