Allscripts Merger Loan Expected This Week
- Allscripts, Eclipsys to merge in stock deal worth $1.3B. PEDERSEN, AMANDA // Medical Device Daily;6/10/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 111, p1
The article reports on the merger between Allscripts and Eclipsys through an all-stock deal amounting to 1.3 billion U.S. dollars. According to the companies, the merger will create a leader in healthcare information technology that has the top solution for healthcare organizations in the U.S....
- Creating a one-stop shop? Conn, Joseph // Modern Healthcare;6/14/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p14
This article focuses on the acquisition of electronic health-record (EHR) developer Eclipsys by Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions. The transaction, valued at 1.3 billion U.S. dollars, involves an all-stock swap. Vinson Hudson of Jewson Enterprises is optimistic about the Eclipsys-Allscripts...
- TULLMAN'S NEXT TRICK. Colias, Mike // Crain's Chicago Business;6/21/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p3
The article reports on Glen Tullman, the CEO of Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions Inc., a provider of medical software for doctors' offices, which has acquired Eclipsys Corp. of Atlanta, Georgia. Now, the challenge for Tullman is that he'll have to quickly absorb Eclipsys, which would double...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/16/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 158, p3
The article reports that Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions of Chicago, Illinois, a provider of clinical software, information and connectivity solutions for physicians, has entered into a merger agreement with Eclipsys of Atlanta, Georgia, a provider of solutions and services for hospitals...
- Allscripts, Eclipsys to Use Technology to 'Create Collaboration'. // Chain Drug Review;7/19/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p52
The article reports on the 1.3 billion dollars all-stock transaction merger between Allscripts and Eclipsys Corp. to collaborate in creating a single platform of clinical, financial, connectivity, and information solutions for hospitals and health systems.
- Banks Arrange $720M CF for Allscripts. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/14/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p13
The article probes into a credit facility worth 720 million U.S. dollars being arranged by JPMorgan, Barclays and UBS to fund Allscripts' merger with Eclipsys.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/5/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 108, p3
The article reports on the expiration of the antitrust waiting period for the merger reported in March 2008 between Allscripts and Misys Healthcare to form Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions. Allscripts is a provider of clinical software, connectivity and information solutions for software....
- Allscripts to buy ECIN for $90M; Staar adds j-v assets for $10.8M. // Medical Device Daily;1/3/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
This article reports on the move of Chicago, Illinois-based Allscripts to acquire all of the outstanding stock of Extended Care Information Network. Allscripts is a provider of clinical software, connectivity and information solutions used by physicians, while Extended Care Information Network...
- Allscripts buys RxCentric, grows roster. // Medical Marketing & Media;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p28
Reports that Physician's Interactive owner Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc. has acquired RxCentric Inc. in a move to bolster its physician database and expand e-detailing operations globally. Terms of the deal; Benefits for both companies; Experience of RxCentric in the international market.