EVALUATING, SELECTING, AND ACQUIRING ELECTRONIC RESOURCES: PART III--USAGE AND OTHER STATISTICS
- Remote controls. // Consumer Reports;Dec92, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p796
No abstract available.
- Neat gadgets to drool over. Flynn, Mary Kathleen; Wiener, Leonard // U.S. News & World Report;11/28/94, Vol. 117 Issue 21, p130
Looks at several new technological gadgets. Sony Orbit VIP-1000 video headphones; Reel-Talk talk show recorder; Bang & Olufsen Beocom 1600 phone; Eco charger battery recharger; Hewlett-Packard OfficeJet printer-fax-copier; Visioneer PaperMax scanner; Timex Data Link watch; Alps GlidePoint...
- INTREPID TRAVELER. // Best Life;May2006, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p26
The article evaluates several modern portable devices for business travelers including Panasonic's RR-US395 digital recorder, Garmin's NÃ¼vi 350 global positioning system unit and the Sony Reader pocket library.
- Electronic Row Counters. // Creative Knitting;Nov2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p10
The article evaluates the Electronic Row Counters from Nancy's Knit Knacks.
- Two Tools Introduced to Help Producers in a Crisis. // National Hog Farmer Expert Blog;1/10/2013, p3
The article offers information on the Farm-Level Crisis Response Plan template and Emergency Action Plan, the Pork Chekoff-funded electronic tools designed to help producers in the event of a crisis or emergency.
- Time Never Stops. Lucas, Amy // Successful Promotions;Nov2007, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p23
The article presents an electronic device with a 50-year calendar and a memo recorder that holds a 20-second message.
- How to pick the perfect high-tech gifts. // Asian Pacific Post;10/3/2013, p5
The article offers information on various electronic gadgets including the Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphone with a 41 megapixel camera sensor, the Fitbit Flex bracelet, and the HTC One smartphone.
- PROGRAMMABLE DIFFERENTIAL ATTENUATOR FINDS USE IN AUDIO PREAMPLIFIERS. // EDN;2/18/2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p13
The article evaluates That Corporation's That5171 serial-peripheral-interface (SPI) -controlled digital attenuator as part of a differential audio-signal path.
- Rapid modeller. // Works Management;Mar2008, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p12
The article evaluates the ProJet HD30000.