Cosmetic surgery regulation
- Science: New study shows that workplace inspections save lives, don't destroy jobs. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/25/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on a study which revealed that workplace inspections helps in saving lives by preventing job related injuries.
- Improvements Proposed for On-Site Consultation Program. // EHS Today;Oct2010, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p14
The article reports on the proposal of the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) to revise regulations covering the On- Site Consultation Program.
- Tennessee State University Prepares For SACS Reaffirmation On-site Review. // Tennessee Tribune;3/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p11A
The article offers information on a reaffirmation on-site review program for the organization Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to be organized by the Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Quality Audit Survival. Cox, Hill // Quality;May2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses on how a company can cope with quality auditing. It relates that a quality auditor knows the state of a company's quality system within the first hour of on-site evaluation. It states that proper documentation on which the quality system is based or underwent calibration is...
- Prevailing Wage Requirements. // Professional Services Bulletin;Dec2013, Vol. 194, p14
The article reports on prevailing wage requirements created by the Illinois Department of Labor (DOL) for on-site materials testers in several counties including Ogle, Lee, and Will as of 2013.
- Database bares deficiencies. Newman, Elizabeth // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Sep2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p3
The article informs of a new database designed by Pro-Publica available at the U.S. government's Nursing Home Compare website which contains information regarding deficiencies found during government nationwide inspections of nursing homes.
- ROLLING YOUR OWN PROVIDES SAFETY, ECONOMY. DePalma, Angelo // Lab Manager Magazine;Sep2011, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p56
The article focuses on the trends and developments in generating specialty gases. The author mentions that on-site generations aims to avoid storage by generating gas . He states that in in situ generation, hydrogen is generated through electrolysis of deionized water using a palladium membrane...
- Commissioners' Orders. // Minnesota State Register;1/25/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 30, p1021
The article presents the commissioner's order from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) on acreage and inspection fees of the aquatic farm and private fish hatchery in Minnesota.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Gariepy, Gilles // Canadian Journal of Pathology;Spring2015, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial related to rapid on-site evaluation (ROSE) of fine needle aspiration cytology specimens during endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration (EUS-FNA) by Manon Auger in the previous issue.