Better a hospital than a dumpster
- Still no funding for revitalization. Hainsworth, Jeremy // Xtra West (Vancouver);6/16/2011, Issue 465, p10
The article reports on the statement of the Health Minister of British Columbia (BC) Mike de Jong that he will not move St. Paul hospital out of Vancouver, British Columbia.
- St Paul's Hospital still in limbo. Hainsworth, Jeremy // Xtra West (Vancouver);2/27/2014, Issue 535, p8
The article reports on the redevelopment of St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia (BC) which is not included in the new BC budget released on February 18, 2014.
- St paul's Plans revealed. Hainsworth, Jeremy // Xtra West (Vancouver);11/4/2010, Issue 449, p17
The article focuses on the revitalization project for the St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia, which will start in 2012 and will end in by 2016 with the estimated cost of 300-500 million dollars.
- Talking about errors instead of hiding them goal of Vancouver hospital. Kent, Heather // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/19/2002, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p496
Reports on the participation of Vancouver's St. Paul's Hospital in a collaborative project of the Boston, Massachusetts-based Institute for Health-Care Improvement. Encouragement for hospital staff to discuss medical errors; Potential danger of medical errors; How a reporting system at St....
- BC LIBERALS SPENDING MILLLLIONS ON EMPTY LAND. Hainsworth, Jeremy // Xtra West (Vancouver);6/3/2010, Issue 438, p9
The article discusses the involvement of British Columbia (B.C.) Liberal Government in the payment of property taxes for the False Creek Flats as a reserve area for St. Paul's Hospital in Vancouver, B.C. It says that the government spent 800,000 dollars as payment for the tax of the False Creek...
- A UBC, Vancouver Coastal Health and St. Paul's Hospital Strategy for Education in Addiction Medicine. Wood, Evan; Sakakibara, Todd; McIver, Garth; McLean, Mark; Mathias, Steve; Rieb, Launete // UBC Medical Journal;Sep2013, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p6
The article focuses on the strategy of the University of British Columbia (UBC), regional health authority Vancouver Coastal Health, and St. Paul's Hospital for the education in addiction medicine in Canada. It mentions the research on the issue concerning the disease related to the use of...
- Prevalencia de depresiÃ³n posparto y factores asociados, en pacientes puÃ©rperas de la ClÃnica de Especialidades de la Mujer. de Jesús Almanza-Muñoz, José; Salas-Cruz, Cathy Liliana; Olivares-Morales, Ángel Sergio // Revista de Sanidad Militar;May/Jun2011, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p78
Introduction. Postpartum depression is a clinical syndrome that begins in the first four weeks after birth, with sadness, crying, despair, anxiety and feelings of inadequacy, particularly in regard to newborn care and is often underdiagnosed in maternal care centers and child. Their study is...
- Welcoming a stranger: A new view of parenting. Volck, Brian // America;6/7/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 20, p7
Presents the author's experiences on child adoption. Author's understanding on parenthood; Catholic views on parenthood; Privileges of a transracial family.
- Adoption and the culture of obstetrics. Post, Stephen G. // America;3/23/1996, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p16
Discusses that the environment for adoption in the United States is not good. Decision to relinquish and autonomy; Adoption as an alternative to infertility treatments; Fate of adopted children.