RCMP restricts use of tasers
- This should not have happened. // Windspeaker;May2011, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p5
The article offers information on issues surrounding the use of Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to an 11-year-old boy, suspected from stabbing a 37-year old in aa home in Canada.
- A night to appreciate the North's RCMP. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);12/7/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 40, p2
The article reports that several people gathered at Northwest Territories for appreciating the work of Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Armed RCMP take shelter in seaway. MCGREGOR, SUSIE // Eastern Door;4/27/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
The article presents information on a boat of Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) that was spotted in Saint Lawrence Seaway.
- Soon there'll be no place to hide. Demers, Jim // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p28
Describes the Violent Crime Linkage Analysis System, which RCMP officials hope till help officers link crimes like last year's Wainwright and Vermilion rapes or the murders committed by serial killer Daniel Wood, now serving a life sentence for two almost identical rape murders. Difficulties in...
- Mounties Confiscating Guns. Grozelle, Jerry // Ontario Out of Doors;Fishing Annual 2012, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p16
The article presents information on the speculation that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) are reclassifying and confiscating firearms.
- RCMP toy drive. Dolphin, Myles // Hub (Hay River, NT);12/12/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p3
The article offers information on a toy drive conducted by the Hay River RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) to be held on December 15, 2012.
- The Mounties are starting to scare me. Schram, Ron // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;06/09/97, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p30
Opinion. Discusses the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). The increasing violence seen in the actions of the RCMP; The downgrading of the entrance requirements which have resulted in a lower-quality force; The change in the way the RCMP treats citizens; The so-called SuperCops, cold,...
- On-the-land initiatives get big boost. LADIK, SARAH // Hub (Hay River, NT);5/22/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 13, p1
The article informs that a program related to upliftment of Hay River students "Take a Kid Trapping and Reclaim Our Spirit, Connect to the Land" were awarded 10,000 dollars by Canada-based Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Foundation on May 16, 2013.
- RCMP social media campaign targets the missing and murdered. // Nation (1206-2642);10/18/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p9
The article reports that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) is collaborating with Native groups on a social media awareness campaign to invite public help to resolve cases of missing and murdered Aboriginal women.