- Report exposes leading risks of climate change. Qualtrough, Stuart // Click Green Newsletter;1/27/2012, Issue 5, p7
The article presents information on a study titled "Climate Change Risk Assessment" which has revealed the impact of climate change on the economy of the Great Britain.
- Erratum to: The contested nature of coastal climate change-commentary to Niven and Bardsley. Planned retreat as a management response to coastal risk: a case study from the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia. Buckley, Ralf // Regional Environmental Change;Feb2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p427
A correction to the article "The contested nature of coastal climate change-commentary to Niven and Bardsley. Planned retreat as a management response to coastal risk: a case study from the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia" that was published in a 2013 issue is presented.
- Turn the milk of human kindness into a cash cow. Farber, Lawrence // Medical Economics;11/09/98, Vol. 75 Issue 22, p176
Looks at how the implementation of taxation laws in the United States increases the amount of money paid by individuals to charities. Indication that when you pay money to charities it become tax deductible; Benefits of making charitable contributions.
- The Santa season. Quinn, Jane Bryant; Ehrenfeld, Temma // Newsweek;12/12/1994, Vol. 124 Issue 24, p61
Discusses tax-saving charitable gifts and offers information on how to do well by doing good. `Planned giving'; How to make gifts and strengthen your retirement income at the same time; A charity's pooled-income fund; Gift annuities; Charitable remainder annuity trust; More.
- Health Canada: leflunomide and peripheral neuropathy. // Reactions Weekly;5/1/2010, Issue 1299, p2
The article focuses on reports of peripheral neuropathy associated with leflunomide, a class of disease-modifying antirheumatic drug.
- Proposed bills offer a little charity to donors. Gardner, Natalie // Business Press;08/14/98, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p1
Reports that two bills in the US Congress are expected to give additional tax breaks to donors. Tax-free rollovers of individual retirement account (IRA) funds to charities; IRA rollover as part of a larger tax bill; Provision under HR 2499 which would allow taxpayers to deduct 50 percent of...
- Precautions to take for next hurricane. Richards, Mary // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);9/17/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 38, p11A
The author offers precautionary measures concerning horses in preparation for the next hurricane.
- Climate change and its impact on the Himalayan glaciers. Achenbach, Hermann // Current Science (00113891);3/10/2010, Vol. 98 Issue 5, p599
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the harmful impact of climate change on the Himalayan glaciers by R. K. Chaujar.
- Impact of climate change on hydrological conditions of Rhine and Upper Danube rivers based on the results of regional climate and hydrological models. Szépszó, Gabriella; Lingemann, Imke; Klein, Bastian; Kovács, Mária // Natural Hazards;May2014, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p241
The main objective of the Effects of Climate Change On the Inland waterway Networks (ECCONET) EU FP7 project was to assess the effect of climate change on the inland waterway transport network with special emphasis on the Rhine and Upper Danube catchments. The assessment was based on...