International experts laud Canadian child and maternal health plan
- IV International Congress for Maternal and Neonatal Health. // Women's International Network News;Spring90, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p36
Reports on the 1990 International Congress for Maternal and Neonatal Health in Haiti. Event description; Contact information.
- Shaping the Future of Perinatal Health Care. // Exceptional Parent;Oct99, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p104
Announces the 1999 National Perinatal Association's (NPA) Annual Clinical Conference and Exposition. Theme of the conference; Information on the consensus report developed based on past meetings; Responsibility of NPA.
- Update from CIMS. // GENESIS;2009, Issue 1, p10
The article offers information on the Coalition for Improving Maternity Services (CIMS) 2009 Mother-Friendly Childbirth Forum and Annual Meeting, to be held in San Diego, California, from March 5 to March 7, 2009.
- British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society 13thAnnual Conference. // Archives of Disease in Childhood -- Fetal & Neonatal Edition;Jun2009 Supplement 1, Vol. 94 Issue 6, pFai
The article offers information on the 13th annual conference of the British Maternal and Fetal Medicine Society to be held on June 18-19, 2009, which will feature lectures related to maternal and fetal medicine including cardiac defects in fetuses suffering from elevated nuchal translucency,...
- Home birth: a realistic possibility. // AIMS Journal;2002/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p16
Reports on the November 2002 joint meeting of the Forum on Maternity and the Newborn of the Royal Science of Medicine, Royal College of Midwives and Association of Community-Based Maternity Care in London, England. Participants; Issues on maternity care discussed at the conference; Featured...
- Medical litigation in maternity care. Edwards, Nadine // AIMS Journal;2002/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p17
Reports on a conference on medical litigation in maternity care in Great Britain, held on November 8, 2002, in Scotland. Participants; Featured speakers; Event highlights.
- An Offer Cash-Strapped Lawmakers Can't Refuse: Save Money, Save Lives. // Texas Public Health Journal;Spring2011, Vol. 63 Issue 2, p29
The article presents a reprint of the article "An Offer Cash-Strapped Lawmakers Can't Refuse: Save Money, Save Lives," by the Texas Public Health Coalition (TPHC) released in March 1, 2011. It discusses the solutions offered by TPHC regarding the budget and health crisis issues being faced by...
- MCH Section meets in D.C. // Nation's Health;Apr2000, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p10
Enumerates the agenda discussed by Maternal and Child Health Section during its meeting in March 2000 in Washington, D. C. Focus of the meeting; Chairman of the meeting.
- Agra Declaration on improving Maternal Health. // Journal of South Asian Federation of Obstetrics & Gynecology;May-Aug2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, pxii
Information about topics discussed at the South Asian Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (SAFOG) Conference held on February 28, 2013 to March 3, 2013 is presented.