GENERAL OBLIGATION YEILD CURVES FOR JULY 2, 2010
- Credit Rating Actions. // Best's Review;Oct2012, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p106
A chart is presented that lists credit rating actions in the U.S. that occurred in August 2012 including operating companies Aetna Dental Inc., Aetna Health Inc. and Coventry Health Care of Florida Inc.
- Highlights from Realpoint's April 2011 Delinquency Report. // Retail Traffic Exclusive Insight;5/19/2011, p4
A chart is presented depicting the monthly delinquency report from U.S.-based credit rating firm Realpoint LLC from April 2009 to April 2011.
- CHARTVIEW: S&P'S SHOT AT EUROPE. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan2012, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p10
A chart is presented which shows the credit ratings of Eurozone nations including Ireland, Germany, and Spain.
- YOUR REPORT MAY GET YOU A BETTER RATE. LEATHART, LINDSEY // Money (Australia Edition);Nov2014, Issue 173, p14
A chart is presented that lists information on the 2014 national average VedaScore credit score in Australia.
- List of SGL-4-Rated Issuers (The Lowest Liquidity Rating Assigned By Moody's Investors Service). // Bank Loan Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p8
A chart is presented that lists the credit ratings of companies with their corresponding debts in millions which include Clear Channel Communications Inc., the U.S. Airways Group Inc., and the Angiotech Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;2/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p10
A chart is presented that lists credit rating actions of several companies including Jacuzzi Brands Inc., American Safety Razor Co., and Hudson Products Corp.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p10
A chart is presented that lists the upgraded, downgraded and assigned credit ratings in the U.S.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR MARCH 4, 2010. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p9
A chart is presented depicting the general obligation ratings of different states in the U.S. for March 2010 including Maryland, Vermont, and Maine.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/9/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33562, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the municipal market yields after the decision of the Standard & Poor's Corp. to downgrade the credit rating of the U.S.
- Fitch Ratings' Most Recent List Of Issuers With A Recovery Rating Equal To Or Below 50%. // Bank Loan Report;7/12/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p8
A chart is presented which depicts several issuers with a recovery rating equal to or below 50% including Delta Air Lines, Freescale Semiconductor and Bite Finance International.