- TENNESSEE: Positive News on Revenue. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33395, p9
The article reports on the continuous modest growth of the revenues in Tennessee that is evident in the first month of the fiscal year showing 749.3 million dollar collection which is 3% above the total in August 2009.
- Good Times Keep Rolling. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/12/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33547, p5
The article reports on the states revenues of Oklahoma which have reached to 1 billion U.S. dollars in June 2011.
- State Revs Up 16% in July. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/2/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33558, p7
The article reports on the increase of revenue collections in Kansas in July 2011 reaching 437.5 million dollars which is up by 16% from July 2010.
- Oklahoma Fund Gets Unexpected Bonus Due to Boost in Revenues. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;8/10/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33563, p3
The article reports that Oklahoma has placed 249. 2 million of fiscal revenues into its rainy day fund on August 9, 2011 due to higher-than-expected revenues after a final reconciliation of all general fund sources for the fiscal year that ended June 30.
- State Revs Come Up Short. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the announcement made by Pennsylvania Secretary of Revenue Daniel Meuser that a total of 1.7 billion dollars worth of general fund revenue has been collected in November 2011 in the state.
- Even Congress's gift shops losing money. Wasson, Erik // Hill;1/18/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the decline in revenue of the Capitol Visitor Center (CVC) in 2012 in Washington, D.C.
- NOTICE OF TAX REVENUE INCREASE. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);9/15/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p3
The article presents the notice of tax revenue increase in Aspermont, Texas.
- N.Y., California May Be Skewing Tax Revenue Figures. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33349, p6
The article reports on the possibility of New York and California to skew figures of tax revenue.
- Tax collection up over last year, but still off. Tarbous, Ken // njbiz;4/23/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p2
The article announces a 3.6% increase in revenue collections of New Jersey for the first three quarters of the 2012 fiscal year ended in March over the same period last year, while below forecasts, according to the state Treasury.
- Large Apartment Building Owners Pay Lion's Share of NYC Tax Revenue. // New York Apartment Law Insider;Jun2012, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p1
The article informs that owners of large apartment buildings in New York has paid Lion's share of New York City tax revenue.