MICHIGAN: Cobo Center Plan Gets Nod
- VANCOUVER CONVENTION CENTRE EXPANSION PROJECT. // Landscapes/Paysages;Summer2010, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p16
The article focuses on the expansion of the Vancouver Convention Centre in Vancouver, British Columbia designed by PWL Partnership Landscape Architects Inc., which features a living roof and a staircase to Harbour Green Park.
- Switzerland Invests in Meetings Infrastructure. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;3/6/2011, p2
The article reports that Barbara Albrecht, manager of Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau announced new and renovated convention and conference facilities in Switzerland in preparation for the global recovery in meetings business, including Congress Center Davos, The Renaissance Zurich...
- FFA Center readies itself for 2012 guests. Graves, Megan // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Feb2012, Vol. 186 Issue 2, p74
The article discusses the preparations executed by the FFA Leadership Center in Indiana for its 2012 guests which include the changes in staffing, facility improvements and a growing list of clientele.
- Convention center merits attention, too. Tucker, Brian // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p10
Comments on the importance of improving the convention center in Cleveland, Ohio. Impact of downtown rejuvenation in the economy; Oppositions to convention center renovation; Comments of the city mayor.
- Kalahari Resort completes $22M expansion. // Toledo Business Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p29
The article reports on the completion of the expansion of the 22-million-dollar convention center of Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio, which will create more than 140 full-time jobs in the area.
- BOSTON. // Systems Contractor News;Sep2011, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center is undergoing a renovation project for their 190,000 square-feet exhibit space in Boston, Massachusetts in 2011, in which Adtech Systems will provide the acoustic and sound systems of the facility.
- The Centre for the 'Centre'. // Spice;5/ 1/2012, Issue 2, p45
The article reports on the renovation of the Alice Springs Convention Center and the adjacent Lasseters Hotel Casino in Australia's Northern Territory.
- Twin Falls Resort Renovation Complete. Ruben, Mike // State Journal (WV);6/24/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p13
The article reports on the 7.5 million dollar renovation and expansion of the Cardinal Lodge at Twin Falls Resort State Parks in Wyoming County, West Virginia.
- Improvements Being Made To Shenandoah National Park Facilities. // National Parks Traveler;9/15/15, p1
The article reports on the improvements being made by Buffalo, New York-based hospitality company Delaware North Co. to the facilities of the Shenandoah National Park in Virginia including the Big Meadows historic cottages and the Skyland Conference Center.