Knight Launches Platform That Taps Into Muni Market
- Knight Launches Platform That Taps Into Muni Market. McGee, Patrick // Money Management Executive;7/12/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p6
The article reports on the launching of an electronic platform which can attract investors in the municipal market by the New Jersey-based Knight Capital Group Inc.
- Knight Elects to Go Self-Clearing. Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Feb2010, Vol. 23 Issue 305, p10
The article reports that Knight Capital Group Inc. has started to clear its trade to give the company the greater control of trades in the U.S.
- Knight Capital cuts affect N.J. staffing. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;8/8/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p2
The article reports on the move by New Jersey-based Knight Capital Group Inc. to reduce its work force in the state.
- Analyst Says Knight's Woes Make Case for Big Banks. // American Banker;8/7/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 121, p16
The article notes Sanford C. Bernstein & Co.'s analyst Brad Hintz said large U.S. banks should not be broken up and the financial predicament of the independent broker-dealer Knight Capital Group shows why securities firms need the Federal Reserve as a lender of last resort.
- Knight Capital adds commercial real estate finance. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/23/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 34, p6
The article reports that Knight Capital Group Inc. in Greenwich, Connecticut has expanded its mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities capabilities to add an arm in commercial real estate finance.
- KCG Launches Three New Direct Client-to-Client Market Making Relationship Systems. D'Antona Jr., John // Tradersmagazine.com;9/10/2015, p1
KCG is at it again - creating a new direct way for traders to engage the markets and execute their orders faster and cheaper. And it is doing it for multiple asset classes.
- Wayne promoted to lead KCG electronic trading. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;2014, p1
The article announces that Graham Wayne has been promoted to the position of head of European Union (EU) electronic trading at Knight Capital Group (KCG) Europe.
- BtoB's Best Creative: Knight Capital Group. // B to B;10/11/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 12, pS026
The article reviews the advertising campaign titled STA Conference-Set Liquidity Loose for Knight Capital Group Inc.
- Knight Adds Head of Loan and Distressed Trading. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p27
The article announces that Vikram Natarajan was appointed as managing director and head of loan and distressed trading at Knight Capital Group.