Pennsylvania's Rendell Signs $28B Budget for FY 2011
- It's the Economy. Adkivs, David // Capitol Ideas;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on the economy in the U.S. the effect of the economy in states and territories and how to address budget crisis.
- R&D funding picture remains mixed, as budget negotiations stall. // Issues in Science & Technology;Fall2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p17
The article presents a discussion on the federal budget for 2013 fiscal year (FY) in the U.S., adapted from the newsletter "Science and Technology in Congress," by the U.S. Office of Government Relations.
- Budget questions hover above Texas Capitol. STERLING, ED // Graham Leader;1/6/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 41, p5A
The article focuses on several pre-assumptions of the federal budget by Texas Legislature and other state legislatures.
- Omam's Watts: Uncovering opportunity. Watts, Richard // Fundweb;8/21/2012, p5
A blog related to the U.S. federal budget is discussed.
- Director's Message. Landefeld, J. Steven // Survey of Current Business;Mar2010, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an overview of the comprehensive revision of the U.S. industry accounts for 2010, the version of the 2011 president's fiscal budget, and the latest estimate in gross domestic product (GDP).
- Senate Approves Budget, its First Since 2009. // Moderate Voice;03/23/2013, p9
The article reports that the U.S. Senate approved its first budget resolution in four years, when it passed the plan for fiscal year 2014 in March 2013.
- BUDGET BUSTER. Raftery, Adrian // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/24/2010, Vol. 62 Issue 21, p85
The article offers information on the impact and the benefits of the Federal budget in Australia.
- Why Employee Pensions Aren't Bankrupting States. Hall, Kevin G. // Tennessee Tribune;3/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p13A
The article discusses the report released by the National Association of State Retirement Administrators which argues that pension contributions from states and local employers affects the federal budget in Washington.
- A wee Budget problem. // Money Management;5/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p28
The article focuses on the problem about the handling of the Federal Budget of Australia.