Washington's Tacoma Power Sets $200M Deal After Twin Upgrades
- Tacoma Power; Errata Notice. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/20/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 183, p58366
A correction to an article related to soliciting of comments, protests and motions for intervention for the company Tacoma Power published in the September 11, 2012 issue of the journal is presented.
- Tacoma Power Bonds Rated AA-Minus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;6/21/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33336, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings gives an AA-minus rating to the series of bonds issues from Tacoma Power, an electric utility company, and upgrades its electric system revenue bonds from AA-minus to A-plus in Washington.
- SAIC Assists Tacoma Power with 3-Dimensional Modeling of Transmission Facilities. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;1/15/2013, p6
The article reports that SAIC is collaborating with Tacoma Power to model transmission line segments with the use of Light Detection and Ranging technology.
- Risky Business: Finding the Balance. Allen, Rachel; Power, Tacoma; Johnson, Darin // Transmission & Distribution World;Dec2011, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the formal asset management program offered by Tacoma Power's T&D group. It mentions that Tacoma Power's T&D group has adopted a refined approach to support its planning, reporting and budgeting functions. Further it mentions the asset management model has been designed to...
- Wired to Lead. Fischbach, Amy // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2010, Vol. 62 Issue 9, Special section p14
The article examines the leadership qualities of linemen in the community in the U.S. It mentions that these men all share a compassion for helping others that they often apply for a volunteer position. It also mentions that lineman Moe Orcutt of Tacoma Power spent many nights coaching T-ball...
- Tacoma Power; Notice of Application for Amendment of License and Soliciting Comments, Motions To Intervene, and Protests. Bose, Kimberly D. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;9/19/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 182, p58117
The article presents a notice of application for amendment of license filed by the company Tacoma Power to the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) of the U.S. Department of Energy. It informs that the step is taken in accordance to the Federal Power Act. It mentions that the...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...