Conference Board ETI Signals Job Growth
- Labor pains. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;2/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the drop of new hires in New Hampshires in January 2010 compared to that in January 2009.
- Unemployment still lower than last year. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/25/2012, p6
The article reports on the low unemployment rate in all four Central Valley counties at 15.8 percent in 2012 from 16.8 percent in April 2011 in California.
- Unemployment up by 28,000. Thomas, Natalie // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/14/2012, p7
The article reports that the unemployment rate in Great Britain increased by 28,000 from October to December 2011 to reach 2.67 million.
- Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Haggerty, Todd // State Legislatures;Jun2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p9
The article reports that figures for nonfarm jobs are up in all but four U.S. states, and biggest over-the-year percentage hike took place in North Dakota, 6.5%, followed by Oklahoma and Utah, 2.4% each.
- OVER 4,600 VACANT JOBS IN MACEDONIA IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2013. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 131, p7
The article informs that data from the State Statistical Office of the Republic of Macedonia suggest that there were 4,692 vacant jobs and 418,311 occupied work posts in the nation the first three months of 2013.
- INDICES OF EMPLOYEES IN INDUSTRY. // Macedonian Business Monthly;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 131, p7
The article informs that data from the State Statistical Office of the Republic of Macedonia suggest that index of the number of employees in various industries in May 2013, was 100.3 in comparison to May 2012.
- Employment rates in Bulgaria up by 5% in 2018, gov't forecast. // Regional Today;4/1/2014, p2
The article reports on the increase of the employment rates in Bulgaria by 5% in 2018 based on the medium and long-term forecasts by Bulgaria's Ministry of Labor and Social Policy.
- Untitled. // MondayMorning;5/19/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p5
A chart is presented that shows the weekly rates as of May 16, 2014 that include the U.S. unemployment rate, U.S. Treasuries bond rates, and Certificates of Deposit.
- Alaska Employment by Region. Cox, William // Alaska Business Monthly;Dec2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p103
The article offers information on Alaska's employment trends from August 2008 to August 2010.
- The Employment Situation - as of August 2012. // Chicago Citizen - Chicago Weekend Edition;9/19/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 37, p4
The article focuses on the employment status in the U.S. in August 2012.