ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Slows Down in June
- ISM Service Sector Index Sees Some Slippage in July. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;8/4/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33560, p2
The article reports that the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) has found that the services sector in the U.S. has expanded slowly with the non-manufacturing business activity composite index indicating 52.7% for the month of July 2011.
- Milwaukee ISM Index Up to 56.7 in November. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33625, p2
The article reports on the statement from Institute for Supply Management-Milwaukee that Milwaukee Report on Business has increased from 55.5% in October 2011 to 56.7% in October 2011 in Wisconsin.
- ISM Report: Manufacturing sector expanded in December. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the national expansion of economic activity in the manufacturing industry in December 2009 according to the report from the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) in New York.
- Manufacturing index barely positive in July. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 168 Issue 9, p50
The article discusses the results of a report by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) on manufacturing, which indicate that economic activity in the sector barely expanded in July 2011.
- Manufacturing Expands Again in October. // Metal Center News;Dec2016, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p68
The article offers information on the reports released by the Institute for Supply Management, Tempe, Arizona which highlight the expansion of the economic activity in the manufacturing sector in October 2016.
- ISM Index Falls To 59.0 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31961, p2
Reports on the decline in the Institute for Supply Management index on August 2004 in the U.S. Amount of the decrease; Implication of the decrease for the overall economy; Rate of growth in the manufacturing sector.
- Computer, electronic products grow it alone. // Connector Specifier;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the findings of the Institute for Supply Management that lists computer and electronics products as one of the manufacturing sectors that grew in November 2006. According to the report, economic activity in the manufacturing sector failed to grow for the first time after...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index 51.7, Down From 52.0 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32893, p2
The article reports that the non-manufacturing business activity composite index of the Institute for Supply Management in the U.S. was 51.7 in May 2008, down for 52.0 in April, on a seasonally adjusted basis. An index reading below 50 indicates a slowing economy, while a level above 50...
- ASSOCIATION NEWS: BRIEFS. // Metal Center News;Aug2007, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p48
The article discusses the Manufacturing Report on Business of the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) in the U.S. It claims that the economic activity in the manufacturing sector and overall economy increase for the 6th and 69th consecutive month in July 2007. It is believed that the...