Arizona Rushes to Disclose
- Banks Prep $625 CF for EVERTEC Acquisition. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p34
The article reports on a 625 million dollars worth of credit facility backing Apollo Management's acquisition of EVERTEC, the processing unit of bank holding company Popular Inc., arranged by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley.
- BofA says it lured away a Wells Fargo customer. // Las Vegas Business Press;11/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p3
Informs the line of credit provided by the Bank of America (BofA) to Mission Linen, one of its non-gaming loans in Nevada. Information about Mission.
- Buy-Side Players Stress Importance of Routine Disclosure. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p6
Emphasizes the need to maintain routine and adequate financial disclosures in economic hard times. Prescribed time interval for providing disclosures for short-term bonds; Significance of the insurance of bonds; Impact of consolidation in financial industry on the disclosures.
- ILLINOIS: State Takes on BoA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/10/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33020, p9
The article reports that public officials were negotiating with the Bank of America Corp. representatives in Chicago, Illinois. It is aimed to broker a deal that would allow the manufacturer's employees to receive vacation and severance pay as the bank threatens to withhold government business....
- Baldwin Tech Gets 8-Month Extension. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/17/2011, p19
The article reports on the 8-month credit extension agreement of Baldwin Technology based in Boca Raton, Florida with Bank of America Merrill Lynch announced on October 14, 2011.
- NHC renews $75 million line of credit with BOA. // Medical Device Daily;10/26/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 209, p5
The article reports on the renewal of the one year 75 million U.S. dollar line of credit of National HealthCare Corp., an operator of long-term healthcare and assisted living facilities, with Bank of America.
- Tenet Obtains $1.8B Credit Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/1/2013, p6
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch will provide a 1.8 billion dollars senior secured term credit facility and a 2.8 billion dollars senior unsecured bridge credit facility to support health care delivery systems company Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acquisition of medical...
- BofA Disputes Reports of Small Business Credit Cuts. Samaad, Michelle A. // Credit Union Times;1/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the issue related to Charlotte, North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp.'s (BofA) cutting or closing of credit lines for small business owners in the U.S. in 2012.
- New Year Rumblings: Some Spoken, Some Not. Cooke, Sarah Snell // Credit Union Times;1/11/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Bank of America Corp.'s (BofA) cutting of credit lines for small business owners, mutual savings bank option and Government Accountability Office's report related to credit unions.