Competitive Note Offerings
- SECOND-LIEN HIGH YIELD BOND DEALS OF 2010. // Bank Loan Report;11/1/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p7
The article lists the high yield bond deals of 2010 in the U.S. which include Hexion U.S. Finance, Momentive Performance, and Texas Competitive Electric.
- TOP 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p26
The article lists the top e-mailed stories on bonds in the U.S. that were featured in "The Bond Buyer," in the November 2010 issue including "Bab Expiration Could Have Upside," "ETFs Disagree With Municipal Indexes," and the "S&P Downgrades 16 Tobacco Deals to Junk."
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p25
The article lists the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. including Alaska, El Dorado, and Riverside.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32507, p18
A directory of several bond issuers in the U.S. is presented.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p8
The article lists the invisible supply for the Southwest region of the U.S. which includes Arizona transportation Gans, Arkansas State Highway Garvees, and Texas Mobility bonds.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p9
The article lists the invisible supply by state which includes Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p10
The article lists the competitive bond offerings for September to November 2009 which includes Salt River Project Agric Imp in Arizona, Fargo in North Dakota, and Wisconsin Indianhead Technology.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33191, p15
The article lists the negotiated bond offerings for September and October 2009 in the U.S. which includes San Diego County in California, Greater New Orleans Expressway in Louisiana, and Oregon Department of Administrative Services.
- Top 10 E-Mailed Stories. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33039, p20
The article lists top stories related to bonds in the U.S. opportunities of regional banks, lending limits of public housing finance agency, and the impact of the financial crisis on Treasury rates.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31681, p17
Presents a list revealing results of negotiated sale of bonds from the U.S. as of July 21, 2003. Detailed result of bonds issued by King City Union School District, California; Information on bonds of Missouri Housing Development Commission; Results of Washington Housing Finance Commission's...