VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p8
A chart is presented that tabulates supplies sales and rates in the southwest regions in the U.S. including Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- BY THE Numbers. // World Trade;Aug2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p16
A chart is presented that lists top supply chain management and logistics schools in the U.S.
- Market prices. // Supply Management;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p53
A chart is presented depicting the market prices of goods in the supply industry in Europe in 2013.
- Global Electronic Supply Chain--Solid Growth in 2010! Custer, Walt; Custer-Topai, Jonathan // CircuiTree;Mar2011, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p33
The article presents charts and tables on the solid growth of global electronic supply chain in 2010 including the Electronic Equipment Suppliers Composite of 70 Public Companies, the Inventory/Sales Ratio and the comparison of Global Electronic Supply Growth data during the 4th quarter of 2010...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p3
A table is presented that shows the visible supply by state as of December 1, 2014 versus November 24.
- Is your SALARY headed in the RIGHT DIRECTION? Smyrlis, Lou // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Jan2008, Vol. 111 Issue 1, p10
The article provides information on the results of the 9th annual Survey of the Canadian Logistics Professional. Information on results were outlined. Also, charts are presented that lists the annual salary survey for 2007 including compensation by size of logistics budget, compensation by...
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software in North America & the Caribbean. Parker, Philip M. // Regional Outlook Reports;1/ 9/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and tables are presented which provide data on the 2009-2014 outlook for supply chain management (SCM) software in North American countries in the Caribbean, which include information on the estimates for the latent demand or the potential industry earnings (PIE) in millions of...
- RECKONING. // Supply Management;Nov2012, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p10
The article presents statistics related to the supply management industry in Great Britain including the increase in the number of days in payment terms for Sainsbury's non-food suppliers and the percent of workers who said asking for a black receipt to allow them to claim back taxi fares from...
- The 2009-2014 Outlook for Supply Chain Management (SCM) Software in Latin America. Parker, Philip M. // Regional Outlook Reports;1/ 8/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts and tables are presented which provide data on the 2009-2014 outlook for supply chain management (SCM) software in various countries in Latin America, which include information on the estimates for the latent demand or the potential industry earnings (PIE) in millions of U.S....