- Law. Devine, Martin; Hogg, Neil; McRorie, Jamie; Allan, Michael // Estates Gazette;8/23/2014, Issue 1434, p15
The authors discuss developments in the real property market in Great Britain as of August 2014, particularly the introduction of tax incremental financing (TIF) to advance infrastructure projects. They cite as example the move by the Scottish government to approve six projects as part of a...
- ÃKK slightly raises net repayments in Q4 issue plan. // Hungary A.M.;11/21/2013, p5
The article reports that ÃKK, the state debt management agency of Hungary has raised net forint repayments planned for the fourth quarter of 2013 by a slight 11 billion Hungarian forints.
- Greece warns of default. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/21/2015, pA02
The article reports on the warning of the Greek government on the likelihood of not able to make repayment to its loan to creditors.
- Texas County Weighs 21% Tax Hike to Help Pay Jail Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p28
Reports on the plan of Williamson County, Texas to increase property taxes. Amount of certificates of obligation issued by the county; Expansion of the county jail; Opposition to the tax increase; Percentage increase in county revenues if the tax increase is approved.
- OKLAHOMA: Ceiling or Floor? Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;12/4/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31277, p29
Reports on the finalization of a proposal for a constitutional amendment to limit annual increases in property taxes by the state representative Russ Roach, Democrat of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Provisions made under the proposal; Percentage increase in the tax bills of the state counties every year.
- New York City to Raise Property Tax, Cut Spending to Close 2003 Deficit. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p5
Reports that New York City, New York will raise property tax and cut public spending to close its budgetary deficit for the fiscal year 2003. Expected approval of a property tax increase by the city council; Amount to be cut on public spending in the budget; Additional revenue to be generated...
- Appendix B. Tabulation of comparable responses. // Journal of Property Tax Assessment & Administration;2009, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p48
The article presents the lists of comparable responses of the tax assessment of U.S. and Canada in the 2009 issue of "Journal of Property Tax Assessment & Administration" are presented.
- Property value judgments. Livington, Abby // Crain's Small Business -- New York / Westchester;Sep96, Vol. 3 Issue 7, pW1
Reports that pending state legislation in New york could worsen tax burden for small property owners. Creation of three separate tax rates; Problems on the multiclass tax system.
- Chicago area's largest property tax bills. // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p145
Presents statistical information on the largest property tax bills in the Chicago area ranked by total tax billed.