New Hampshire Governor OKs $3.6 2 Billion Transportation Plan
- John R. Lynch was youngest congressman in 1873. // Jet;2/3/97, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p22
Profiles, John R. Lynch from Mississippi who became a US Congressman in 1873. His career in politics.
- OLYMPUS STYLUS. Davis, Riccardo A.; Kim, Junu Bryan // Advertising Age;7/5/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 28, pS-29
Features John Lynch as executive vice president of Olympus America. Marketing and development of Olympus' Stylus fixed-lens camera; Sales; Ad budget; Agency DDB Neeham Worldwide, Ney York; Introduction of Sylus Zoom.
- Listening up. Feingold, Jeff // New Hampshire Business Review;3/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p4
The article focuses on the announcement of Governor John Lynch to hold a series of regional business outreach sessions to give business leaders an opportunity to better understand the services available to them in New Hampshire.
- It's No Problem, Mon. Deutsch, Martin B. // Travel Agent;04/17/2000, Vol. 299 Issue 5, p18
Profiles John Lynch, a well-known personality in the travel industry. Contributions of Lynch in the travel market; Work experiences of Lynch in the tourist industry and in the marketing and sales market; Role of Lynch in the sales and marketing operations of Sandals Group; Market performance of...
- Sports Buff John Lynch Named a Legend at Celebrity Golf Classic. Glazer, Joyce // San Diego Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p38
The article offers news briefs in San Diego, California including the 2010 Legend of the Year award given to John Lynch, the establishment of the Pacific Beacon Scholarship Fund by Clark Realty Cos. and the San Diego Foundation, and the kick-off party of the National Alliance on Mental Illness...
- New Hampshire Gov. Lynch won't seek 5th term. // Bay Windows;9/22/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p2
The article presents information on the announcement of New Hampshire democratic governor John Lynch that he would not seek re-election to the office which he held for four consecutive terms.
- NEW HAMPSHIRE GOVERNOR PRESENTS 100TH ANNIVERSARY PROCLAMATION. Fowler, Jeremy J. // Warrior Citizen;Summer2008, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p32
The article reports on the proclamation made by New Hampshire Governor John Lynch and the Executive Council on April 23, 2008 acknowledging the centennial of the U.S. Army Reserve in the Executive Council chamber of the New Hampshire Statehouse.
- `Troubles' is his middle name. Richter, Erin // Entertainment Weekly;08/08/97, Issue 391, p81
Profiles Irish actor John Lynch. His reputation of playing Irish dissidents against the English. `Cal'; `In the Name of the Father'; `Some Mother's Son'; `Nothing Personal'; Other motion pictures he is in that are unrelated to Ireland.
- Rosslare Europort Appoints General Manager. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2008, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p96
The article announces that John P. Lynch was appointed general manager Rosslare Europort by IarnrÃ³d Ã‰ireann.