Illinois Forest District Sets $40M BAR Deal
- U.S. Securities Prices . // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p40
Reports on securities prices in the U.S. bond market as of December 10, 2001. Statistics on prices of securities; Details on rates of bond issues.
- Court decisions delayed until September. HIldrey, Simon // International Money Marketing;Jul/Aug2003, p6
Reports that the Supreme Court of the Bahamas has delayed its decision on how much money investors in the Oracle Fund are likely to receive. Investment in short-term fixed-interest assets in the United States; Marketers of the fund; Suspension amid allegations it failed to adhere to its mandate.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p14
Presents information on sealed bids invited from various districts and agencies in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Details on bond and revenue notes of various districts.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31707, p8
Presents a listing of competitive bond offerings of various states in the U.S. from August 27-September 23, 2003. Financial advisers of the bond offerings; Amount and time of sale of the bond offerings.
- Three funds set for eventual liquidation keep their buy ratings. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/31/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30199, p6
Reports on the stable buy ratings of the American Municipal Term Trust, Term Trust II, and Term Trust III despite the eventual liquidation of the funds' assets. Management of the funds by analysts from Prudential Securities Inc. Distribution of $10 per fund share to shareholders; Extension of...
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Jul2004, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p124
Presents the ranks of bond funds in several categories. U.S. government bonds including Pimco Long-Term U.S. Gov. A; Investment-Grade Corporate bonds including Loomis Sayles Bond Ret.; High-Yield Corporate bonds including Regions Morgan Keegan Sel. Hi. Inc. A.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p26
The article presents a table, which depicts issuer and purpose of bonds. The table provides state-wise data, but only southeastern states of the U.S. have been included: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, and Virginia. The table contains following status regarding bonds:...
- Instrumental virtuosos. Philbin, Richard // Money Marketing;10/27/2005, p28
Comments on the growing popularity of funds using derivatives and other instruments in Great Britain. Increase in the strategic or absolute return bond funds in the region; Details on the variations in total expense ratio across different types of funds; Importance of a clear understanding of...
- Sealed Bids Invited . the TFMG Bond Research Group // Bond Buyer;12/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31281, p16
Reports on sealed bids for bond issues from various school districts and corporations in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. Estimated amount of sealed bids for bond funds; Dates for the submission of sealed bids; Other details related to sealed bids.