Factory Orders Fall 1.4%, Ex-Trans Dip 0.6% in May
- Factory orders rise in Feb. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, pA02
The article reports that factory orders increase 0.2% as of February 2015 wherein the 0.2% decline January were revised down to -0.7%.
- Germany factory orders. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/7/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase of factory orders in Germany in June 2015.
- Durable Goods Orders Declined 0.3% in May. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32410, p2
The article reports on the decline in the orders for durable goods, excluding semiconductors, in the U.S. in May 2006.
- Aug. Factory Orders Increase 2.5%. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/5/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32232, p2
Reports on the increase in new factory orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. Factors contributing to the increase; Implication of the increase to the country's economy; Percentage of increase in new orders for manufactured nondurable goods.
- AIRCRAFT DEMAND BOOSTS FACTORY ORDERS. // Forging;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on the biggest gain in the orders for the U.S. factories during November 2005 owing to a surge in demand for the commercial aircrafts. The orders to factories rose by 2.5 percent in November to a record $407.7 billion, as reported by the U.S. Department of...
- Sales Up for Roman Fountains. // New Mexico Business Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p40
Reports on an increase in factory orders of Roman Fountains Corp. of Albuquerque, New Mexico in 2005. Cost of contracts and factory orders received by the company.
- Factory Orders UP; Inventories Decline. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/03/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31670, p2
Reports on an increase in factory orders for manufactured goods in the United States. Decline in orders for durable goods; Effect of the increase in factory orders on shipments.
- Tool Orders Drop Again, SEMI Says. // Electronic News;1/24/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Provides information on a decline in equipment orders in the semiconductor industry in North America, according to Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International. Factors that contributed to the decline; Details of the resulting book-to-bill ratio of the orders; Expectation on worldwide...
- U.K. factory orders soar. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/22/2013, pA02
An index of orders compiled by CBI popped in Nov., hitting a level of 11 vs. -4 the prior month. Quarterly growth in output hit its highest level since 1995, and the 3-month forecast gauge ran 15 percentage points above its long-run average.