Munis Unchanged Ahead of Long Weekend
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 20. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p2
Presents a chart depicting government securities in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- U.S. Treasury securities. // Caribbean Business;4/8/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p56
Presents United States Treasury securities as of April 5, 1999.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/24/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30775, p20
Presents results of negotiated sales of government bonds in the United States as of November 24, 1999. Forms of securities; Investors; Bond schedules; Includes the Murphy Elementary School District No. 21 in Arizona; Community Facilities District No. 10 in West Sacramento, California;...
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;11/24/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30775, p21
Presents results of competitive sales of government securities in the United States as of November 24, 1999. Types of bonds; Investors; Amounts; Schedules; Includes New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority; Pittsburgh Urban Redevelopment in Pennsylvania; Johnson City Industrial Development Board...
- Treasury to refund $27 billion next week. Selway, William // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p2
Reports on the United States Department of Treasury's plans to auction notes and bonds to refund maturing securities and raise cash.
- BOND$ GOVERNMENT AND MUNICIPAL. // Banking;Jul69, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the U.S. government and municipal bonds as of July 1969. Expectation on government spending; Details on a program for the sale of participations in government-guaranteed pools of mortgages; Obstacle to the participations program.
- Investors Buy Treasuries Amid Fed Recovery Doubts. // American Banker;9/25/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 148, p16
The article reports that U.S. financiers are purchasing more U.S. government securities than foreign investors for the first time since 2010 despite record low interest rates on such securities.
- THE GREAT US TREASURY BOND SALE: BUT NOBODY SHOWED UP. Vesely, Milan // Middle East;Dec2004, Issue 351, p36
The article reports that on 9 September, 2004 the US government's Treasury Bonds failed to attract investors. It informs that in the past a sell-off of Treasury Bonds has prompted great excitement in the markets, particularly from the Gulf states and the wider Middle East. But this time things...
- Coming soon: Treasuries that protect against inflation. Napach, Bernice // Medical Economics;8/12/96, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p20
Reports on the US Treasury's plan to issue long-term notes and bonds linked to an inflation index by the fall or winter of 1996. Example of how the bond would work; Promise of reducing inflation-related income erosion; Drawbacks.