- S&P Boosts Puerto Rico GOs to BBB. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;3/8/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33478, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&R) has boosted Puerto Rico 9.2 billion dollars of general obligation debt to BBB from BBB-minus.
- Standard & Poor's: Clock Is Ticking on U.S. Debt. // New American (08856540);5/9/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the announcement of Standard and Poor's Corp., a credit-rating agency on April 18, 2011 regarding the revised outlook on the long-term rating in U.S. government debt.
- S&P Lifts Amarillo, Tex., to AAA Ahead of $17M COP Deal. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;7/23/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33154, p4
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the underlying credit of Amarillo, Texas. The agency raised the credit to AAA from AA-plus as the city prepares to issue $17.4 million of certificates of obligation. According to analysts, the upgrade applies to $89.6...
- Serbia's rating kept at junk by S&P. // Regional Today;10/28/2013, p2
The article reports that in a statement issued by ratings company Standard & Poor's (S&P) on October 25, 2013, they affirmed the non-investment credit rating of Serbia and kept on negative outlook as they expect Serbia to face potential external financing challenges.
- S&P revises Hungary outlook to stable from negative. // Regional Today;3/31/2014, p2
The article reports that the rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) has raised from negative to stable the outlook on Hungary's junk-rated sovereign debt.
- Can we get some accountability? // Inside Tucson Business;8/12/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p20
The author reflects on the rating service by the U.S. investor raters, such as Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Ltd., on the U.S. government debt and financial crisis, wherein as it downgrade this could lead investor panic and accountability issue.
- Poland's rating affirmed by S&P, outlook kept at stable. // Regional Today;8/11/2014, p1
The article presents the debt-rating outlook of Standard & Poor's Corp. for Poland for 2014.
- Behind the Numbers. Stovall, Sam // Investment Advisor;Sep2011, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p26
The article offers the insights of Alec Young, equity strategist of Standard & Poor's (S&P) Corp., regarding the global equity impact of the S&P Ratings in downgrading the sovereign debt rating in the U.S.
- TEXAS: Weslaco GO Outlook Dims. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/27/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33589, p9
The article reports on the negative outlook given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the BBB-plus-rated general obligation (GO) debt of Weslaco, Texas.