- MA: 2012 Ballot Initiatives Filed. // GPP eNews;5/1/2011, p5
The article reports that ballot initiatives for the 2012 election have been filed in Massachusetts, including a proposal to expand the bottle redemption law and two measures seeking to allow the sale of beer and wine in food stores.
- Saying `no'. // State Government News;Nov/Dec95, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p38
Reports on the results of the November 8, scattered balloting across the United States. Includes rejection of proposal to let Native Americans install slot machines and video poker in their casinos in Washington state; Rejection of financing private prisons in Colorado; Rejection of a casino...
- ESD to appear on HC ballot. // Malakoff News (TX);2/ 8/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the approval of the proposed Emergency Services District (ESD) No. 8 in Murchison, Texas on February 5, 2013, allowing the Murchison ESD to be included in the ballot in the May 11, 2013 elections.
- PUBLIC NOTICE. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);10/13/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p3
The article announces that Ballot Counting Test will take place at the Stonewall County Clerk's Office in Texas on October 17, 2011 at 8:30 a.m.
- Cook County Official Ballot Democratic Primary Election. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;3/7/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p5
A ballot form concerning the Democratic Primary Election for 2012 in Cook County, Illinois is presented.
- County to join new system for collecting outof-state ballots. Martin, Tracy // Malakoff News (TX);1/10/2014, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the plan of Henderson County Commissioners plans to join newly created Texas Effective Absentee System (TEAS) for collecting out-of state ballots.
- Ballot initiatives: Dues, taxes, logging, and term limits. Van Slambrouck, Paul // Christian Science Monitor;7/27/98, Vol. 90 Issue 169, p3
Reports on the plethora of ballot measures that will face voters in 24 states in fall 1998 elections. Initiatives as a way to test market ideas and set political agendas; Issues including abortion and affirmative action; Governance issues such as term limits and campaign finance; Tax measures;...
- MSD seeks voter approval of $945 million bond issue. Bandle, Scott // South County Journal;4/25/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 17, pA1
The article reports on the ballot initiative to be held by the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District in Missouri on June 5, 2012 to decide how much and how fast the average monthly rates will increase by July 1, 2012.
- CAD on upcoming ballot. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/31/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 44, p4A
The article reports that a provision to create a County Assistance District has been put on the ballot at Burnet County, Texas.