Arkansas Voters Face Bond Amendments in November
- Of reconciling and rebuilding. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/8/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p14
In this article the author discusses the Act 47 program application for distressed financial status in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
- Washington Treasurer Has Plan to Halt $42M Default. Jensen, Randall // Bond Buyer;11/22/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33620, p3
The article reports that United States Treasurer James McIntire is planning to use local tax money to pay the 42 million dollars bond anticipation notes issued by the Greater Wenatchee Events Center Public Facility District that are due on December 1, 2011.
- Independents big for GOP; Democrats keep black vote. Blake, Aaron // Hill;11/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the impact of the growing number of African-American voter turnout to the electoral race of the Republicans despite its dependence from a big share of independent voters in Washington D.C.
- BTL needs you:Volunteer during June Pride Month. // Between the Lines (10807551);5/24/2012, p7
The article focuses on the 2012 Voter Education Project of the journal which wil take place at Motor City Pride in Hart Plaza, Michigan from June 2-3, 2012.
- We Must Protect Our Vote. Culliton-Gonz�lez, Katherine // La Prensa San Diego;9/28/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 39, p6
The article presents the author's views on protecting their own vote by voters in the U.S.
- Range closed in Henderson County. Hannigan, Michael V. // Malakoff News (TX);11/ 9/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 41, p14A
The article reports that 14,242 voters in Henderson County in Texas have decided to close the range for hogs, goats and sheep while 7,920 voted against it.
- Voter registration cards sent by mail. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);12/4/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 49, p8B
The article reports that the new orange voter registration cards for active registered voters in Burnet, Texas have been sent to them by mail.
- Voter 'Fraud' Times 15 Million. Muhammad, Askia // Washington Informer;8/16/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p23
The author reflects on the voter frauds occurring in the U.S. and suggests to pass voter identity laws to check this fraud.
- GLT Voter guide. // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/31/2008, Issue 1049, p14
The article presents guidelines for voters regarding 2008 U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, Transportation Investment Fund and California Environmental Quality Act.