Chicago PMI Business Barometer Slips a Bit
- News in Brief: Chicago PMI Up A Little in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p2
Reports on the increase in the Chicago Purchasing Managers Index related to orders placed by purchase managers of industries in the U.S. as of December 2001. Percentage increase in the index in December compared to that in November 2001.
- Recovery stalled, survey of purchasing managers finds. Beene, Ryan // Crain's Detroit Business;12/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p20
The article reports that Michigan's Purchasing Manager's Index (PMI) stood at 49.5 in November 2009, down from 51.3 in October 2009.
- February Chicago PMI Rises to 62.6 From 61.5. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p2
The article reports on rise of the Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer from 61.5 in January 2010 to 62.6 in February 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
- US, China Maintain Manufacturing Momentum. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);9/6/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 35, p7
The article reports that the Institute of Supply Management reveals that the August 2010 purchasing manager's index (PMI) in August 2010 increased to 56.3 compared to 55.5 in July 2010 while China also had a slight PMI increase from 51.7 in August from 51.2 in July.
- Chicago PMI 59.7 in May, Down From 63.8 in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33325, p2
The article reports on the decline of the Business Barometer of the Chicago Purchasing Managers to 59.7 in May 2010 in Chicago, Illinois.
- UAE: PMI Will Head Lower. // Emerging Markets Monitor;5/14/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
The article presents an outlook for the purchasing managers' index in the United Arab Emirates for 2012.
- Hungary PMI rises in March. // Regional Today;04/03/2013, p2
The article reports on the increase in the Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) of Hungary in March 2013.
- Purchasing managers index up in November. // Hungary A.M.;12/3/2013, p4
The article reports on the 52.6 increase in the seasonally-adjusted Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) in Hungary in November 2013 from 51.1 in October according to the Hungarian Association of Logistics, Purchasing and Inventory Management (HALPIM).
- China October PMI Declines to 50%, Manufacturing to Slow. // China Chemical Reporter;11/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p6
The article offers information on the date posted by China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing (CFLP) on November 1, 2011, which shows the decline of China's Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) to 50% in October 2011.