- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33086, p25
The article presents several market statistics in the U.S. including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and U.S. securities prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33247, p29
The article presents statistics for the securities market in the U.S., including market indicators, U.S. securities prices, and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32976, p29
Several charts are presented that lists the market statistics in the U.S. in 2008 including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields and the securities prices.
- Study of Anomalies in Stock Market. Naik, M. Rama // International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach & Studies;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p269
In financial markets, Anomalies refer to situations when a security or group of securities performs different to the notion of efficient markets, where security prices are said to reflect all available information at any point in time. With the constant release and rapid dissemination of new...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 18. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 18, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Municipal bond index; Government securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p40
Presents an overview bond market trends and economic indicators in the U.S. compiled as of August 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Securities prices.
- Are there nonlinear speculative bubbles in commodities prices? Ahmed, Ehsan; Rosser, J. Barkley; Uppal, Jamshed Y. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Spring2014, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p415
Daily price movements of seventeen commodities are tested for the possible presence of nonlinear speculative bubbles during 1991-2012. A VAR model for logarithmic first differences of each is estimated with one-year Treasury bill rates, U.S. dollar value, a world stock market index, and an...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32568, p36
Several charts are presented that list market statistics including market indicators, short-term tax-exempts yields, and U.S. Securities Prices.
- Tumbling indexes should not be cause for panicâ€”yet. Hauke, Keenan // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/21/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p33
Comments on the performance of several stocks in the U.S. Performance of industrial stocks; Stock rating of transportation bonds; Possibility of a correction in the energy stocks.