McLaren's Relocation Plans
- Flint health system eyes Pontiac. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;07/28/97, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p38
Cites the plans of McLaren Health Care Corporation of Flint, Michigan, to expand into Pontiac. Planned walk-in clinic by the facility.
- A link in the food chain. Montague, Jim // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;9/20/96, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p38
Features the community program of the McLaren Health Care Corp. wherein surplus food is donated to the hungry in Michigan. Benefits to families and homeless persons; Inspiration to other corporate involvement.
- Doctors' Hospital expected to buy McLaren's stake. GREENE, JAY // Crain's Detroit Business;2/7/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p5
The article informs that Doctors' Hospital of Michigan is planning to purchase 35 percent stake of McLaren Health Care Corp.
- Crittenton, McLaren post high '98 profits. Barkholz, David // Crain's Detroit Business;02/15/99, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p43
Reports on the financial performance of Rochester Hills, Michigan-based Crittenton Hospital and McLaren Health Care Corp. in 1998. Crittenton's attainment of high profit margins because of its strategic location and effective marketing strategy; Improvement of McLaren's operating performance as...
- MICHIGAN: Hospital Sale Green-Lighted. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;5/9/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33711, p7
The article reports on a deal approved by a federal bankruptcy court in Michigan which allows Flint-based McLaren Health Care Corp. to buy Cheboygan Memorial Hospital.
- McLaren to appeal state's rejection of bed transfer. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;8/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the appeal of McLaren Health Care for the denial of its certificate-of-need application to transfer 200 beds from its Pontiac hospital for a new hospital at the Independence Township in Oakland County, Michigan. The company is looking to downsize the hospital, to include...
- Partnership puts hospital on mend. Greene, Jay // Crain's Detroit Business;7/20/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p3
The article focuses on the November 2008 reopening of Doctors' Hospital of Michigan in Pontiac, Michigan, The hospital was closed on October 28, 2008, after loss of tens of millions of dollars over a dozen years and $2 million a month from August to October 2008. A group of 42 physicians in...
- Move with care on McLaren plan. // Crain's Detroit Business;6/28/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 26, p6
The article discusses issues related to plan of McLaren Health Care Corp. to move 328 authorized beds from a hospital in downtown Pontiac to a new 200-bed hospital that would be built in Clarkston, by seeking approval from lawmakers of Michigan.
- CORRECTION. // Crain's Detroit Business;3/5/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p0002
A correction to the article on the proposed McLaren Health Care Corp. hospital in the February 13, 2012 issue is presented.