Bethesda CCRC Gets Junked
- Buildings do not a community make. Alperson, Joel // New Jersey Jewish News;2/12/2015, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p18
The article offers the author's perspective on how the government in New Jersey is investing more on buildings and not on the Jews, citing the halls of the Omaha Jewish Community Center which are often empty.
- Investment opportunities abound as value returns to shopping centers. McCloud, John // National Real Estate Investor;May94, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p26
Reports on investment opportunities as value returns to shopping centers. Lower vacancy and cap rates; Increased availability of money; Increasing popularity of neighborhood and community centers to investors.
- Center to discuss home buying and wealth management at Community Breakfast. // Gay & Lesbian Times;9/9/2004, Issue 872, p23
Reports that the San Diego LGBT Community Center is hosting a Community Coalition Breakfast focusing on home ownership, investing and wealth management on September 17, 2004.
- Area report shows widespread weakness, some strength. HOWE, ALESHIA // Fort Worth Business Press;10/5/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p4
The article presents updates on the retail market in Texas. It notes that retail investments will be split between single- and multi-tenant transactions through the end of 2009, while construction growth remains strong with 3.6 million square feet of retail space added by builders in the first...
- Ductwork alternative. // American School & University;Dec2004, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p44
Presents information on the fabric ductwork material used by the Hastings High School for its Community Center in Michigan. Amount of savings produced by the ductwork material for the school; Types of hanging systems used for the ducts of the center; Number of days it took to install the ducts.
- Modeling and Forming the Turkish American Community Center. Graff, Kenneth; Hover, Scott // Concrete International;Jun2015, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p26
The article reports on the role of 3-D models in facilitating the construction of the Turkish American Community Center (TACC). Topics include the challenges posed by TACC for its construction team including the sheer size of the project and its battered walls, the 3-D modeling investment made...
- 519 hoping to raise another million. Rau, Krishna // Xtra (Toronto);10/11/2007, Issue 599, p9
The article focuses on issues discussed at the annual general meeting of the 519 Community Centre in Toronto, Ontario on September 25, 2007. The center has about $2 million in cash and short-term investments in the bank. The community center also approved changes to the constitution and the...
- Acropolis now. Selenitsch, Alex // Architecture Australia;May/Jun95, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p48
Focuses on a new community centre which is located at Broadmeadows, Melbourne. Reason; Designer of the centre; Description.
- Arabian rights. Gollings, John; Assassi, Farshid // Architecture Australia;Jul/Aug97, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p60
Presents a description of the Ultimo Community Centre in Sydney, Australia designed by Lawrence Nield and Partners. Location of the community centre; Initiation of the centre by the Sydney City Council; Description of the centre.