DASNY Could Issue for Nonprofits Under Bill Submitted by Paterson
- Underwriter sought. // Crain's New York Business;7/4/94, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p34
Reports on companies qualified to bid for underwriting the bond issue of the New York Dormitory Authority.
- DASNY Gives Nod to New York's First QSCBs, $192M of Fixed-Rates. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33189, p6
The article reports on the approval by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) of the first qualified school construction bond (QSCB) deal. DASNY plans to sell taxable fixed-rate QSCBs worth 192 million dollars on the state's personal income tax credit which is under the...
- The Business Council: Governor Paterson's Budget Shows Spending Restraint. Adams, Kenneth // Business Journal (Central New York);1/22/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p29
In this article, the author discusses the restraint of state budget spending of Governor David Paterson in New York.
- Authority Czar Tapped. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/8/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33277, p9
The article reports on the move of Governor David Paterson to appoint David Kidera as the acting director of the Independent Authorities Budget Office in New York.
- As N.Y. Crafts Fifth Emergency Bill, Other Measures Become Law. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;5/4/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33310, p24
The article reports on the voting of the legislators on the measure submitted by Governor David Paterson to prevent the government from shutting down due to budget shortfall in New York.
- Paterson gives raises as he furloughs union workers. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 112, p2
The article reports on the move of New York Governor David Paterson to give raises between 10,000 dollars and 13,000 dollars to four press aides as he shoots back public employee unions that are accusing the Democrat of hypocrisy for promoting some of his staff even as he tries to furlough state...
- Paterson: I'll make lawmakers skip conventions. Gormley, Michael // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/19/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 118, p2
The article reports on the plan of New York Governor David Paterson to force lawmakers to intentionally fail to attend the state political conventions to craft and pass a state budget that is 48 days delayed.
- N.Y. Gov. Paterson Awaits Briefing On Ravitch Deficit-Borrowing Plan. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/9/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33278, p3
The article reports that New York Governor David Paterson has waited the briefing on the four-year deficit-borrowing plan for the state worked by Lieutenant Governor Richard Ravitch in 2010.
- Thanks... // Westchester County Business Journal;1/18/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p4
In this article the author discusses the proposal of David Paterson, governor in New York, to implement additional cuts to be able to improve the plummeting revenue and limited resources in Westchester, New York.