Confidence Index Posts First Decline in 4 Months
- Consumer Confidence Slips Down a Few Ticks. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/29/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33541, p2
The article reports on the decline of consumer confidence index in the U.S. to 58.5 in June 2011 from an upwardly revised 61.7 in May.
- Consumer confidence up nine points in Feb. // Furniture/Today;3/5/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p31
The article reports that the U.S. Consumer Confidence Index has increased with more than nine points in February 2012 to 70.8 from 61.5 in January.
- Consumers bullish amid holiday season. Wasson, Erik // Hill;11/28/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 132, p22
The article reports on the positive trend in consumer sentiment in the U.S. as of November 2012 despite Hurricane Sandy and the looming fiscal cliff following the release of the Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index that stands at 73.7, up from a revised 73.1 in October.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Keeps Improving. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/30/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33654, p2
The article reports that the consumer sentiment index reading of the University of Michigan was 75.0 in the final January 2012.
- Tuesday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The article presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to Consumer Confidence and Chicago Purchasing Managers Index as of April 1, 2015.
- Thursday's Economic Indicators. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F350, p1
The article presents a chart depicting economic indicators related to consumer confidence in the U. S. bond market as of January 2016.
- Consumer Confidence Index Slumps to 46.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;07/29/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33157, p2
The article reports on the 46.6 percent decline in the consumer confidence index in the U.S. as mentioned by the Conference Board. The consumer confidence index will likely dip to 49.0 as predicted by economists polled by Thomson Reuters. It notes that the drop on the index was due to the...
- Slight Gain In October Confidence. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 88, p8
The article reports on the gains of the consumer confidence index in the U.S. for October 2010. It mentions that the index increased to 50.2 from 48.6 in September while the Present Situation Index rose up to 23.9 and Expectations Index by 67.8. It also states that the hard conditions of the job...
- Conference Board Dec. Consumer Confidence Index Gains to 92.6. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/31/2014, Issue 34235, p1
The consumer confidence index grew to 92.6 in December from a revised 91.0 last month, The Conference Board reported Tuesday.Ã¼